pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
I was sent an Additional Documents Request yesterday in mycic Account and given 7 days to provide the documents. There is no place available in my Application to upload the documents - what should I do?
I have already sent a Technical query. Anyone faced the same issue? How to resolve this?

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Has anyone experienced this before? Please guide

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
try "view your applicating" in another browser?

Bee17

Jun 28, 2017
I was sent an Additional Documents Request yesterday in mycic Account and given 7 days to provide the documents. There is no place available in my Application to upload the documents - what should I do?
I have already sent a Technical query. Anyone faced the same issue? How to resolve this?
How did you go about it eventually? I am having the same issue now.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
I sent a CSE and marked it urgent. They received it within time and I had called to confirm that they receved it as i had no placeholder. The CSE worked.

Reactions: paneka penalty

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I sent a CSE and marked it urgent. They received it within time and I had called to confirm that they receved it as i had no placeholder. The CSE worked.
Hi I am also in same situation , can you please let me know what is CSE ? I have raised webform for now but wondering how to proceed forward. hence your help will certainly able to give me some direction. Please let me know how to raise query via CSE ?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi I am also in same situation , can you please let me know what is CSE ? I have raised webform for now but wondering how to proceed forward. hence your help will certainly able to give me some direction. Please let me know how to raise query via CSE ?
Case Specific Enquiry also known as IRCC Web form.

Reactions: paneka penalty

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Case Specific Enquiry also known as IRCC Web form.
Thank you very much , for now I have raised 3 webforms since yesterday. let's see if / how / when it works. They just want to know my current country of residence. I mean they could have emailed me and response on the same would have been quick. Now with webform I am not sure how much time it will take to convey the response. are you also in same boat ?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Thank you very much , for now I have raised 3 webforms since yesterday. let's see if / how / when it works. They just want to know my current country of residence. I mean they could have emailed me and response on the same would have been quick. Now with webform I am not sure how much time it will take to convey the response. are you also in same boat ?
I sent you the new link of web form, use that again. Plus, DM'd you an email.

Mercy001

Jan 6, 2023
Please, I'm in this situation too of submitting Adr n given 7days n this is day 3 but with no placeholder. Please what did u do to rectify this please? Thanks