+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Please someone help

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
Hi I am going to apply under EE but I need EAS report for my education , I am from india and I have all my transcripts of 10 , +2 and 3 years bachelors degree

1) Do i need to ECA report for my 10 and +2 as well ?

2) Do I need to send photocopy to my mark sheet of 3 years bachelors degree to WES ?

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only post secondary education is to be assessed ...no need for 10 and +2 certificates
Get photocopies of your marksheets and final degree attested by controller of examination or registrar of your university along with Transcript request form( download from wes site if selecting WES for ECA)...send it in univ sealed envelope to respt ECA organization

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
just to be more clear

I am living in Canada. I have all my 3 years degree transcripts with me still I need to photocopy all my transcript and send to registrar to attest it

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Yes, you need to do ECA irrespective of your current location, unless your last degree was from a canadian University.

asivrp41

Dec 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
remiiade said:
Should I declare that I have the minimum funds when filling out my EE profile as a PGWP holder even though I do not? If I declare that I have the minimum funds then I become eligible for FSW and CEC, but if I say I have less funds then I am only eligible for CEC. If I declare that I have the minimum funds and get selected through FSW will I be asked to provide proof even though I am currently living and working in Canada?

Please, please, please help!
If I have an offer and eligible for CEC then i would not worry about FSW and the funds. If you don't have an offer then you surely might have to show funds. It is all guess games right now, so pls. be patient and don't worry!!!

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR4CAN said:
just to be more clear

I am living in Canada. I have all my 3 years degree transcripts with me still I need to photocopy all my transcript and send to registrar to attest it
You need attested photocopies of individual marksheets and final degree
if you cannot go in person to your university for attestation send someone on your behalf to do the job....call your university regarding attestation requirement because most of univ accepts someone on your behalf for attestation...

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR4CAN said:
Can someone please tell me step by step how to get ECA for my indian degree
For WES
1 create online account on WES canada fswp
2. Pay the required fee.
3. Send your attested documents and transcript request form in university sealed envelop to WES
4. Within 20 business day ECA report is prepared
5. ECA report send via mail or courier

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
PR4CAN said:
so Once I got the attested photocopy document from university then I need to send to WAS
Yup, but it MUST be sealed by the university to be acceptable by WES.

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
first of all I am going to send photocopies of all my 3 years degree tanscipt to my family member back home then they will get attested from registrar and request registrar to send all those documents in university seal envelop right ?

Roopakv

Jan 30, 2015
you dont need attestation from a registrar...just ask someone from your family to take the photo copies of all your marklists to the university and request them to provide official transcripts...by default they will give them in a sealed envelope...Some universities in India will require you to pay some money for the same.

once you get the transcripts from university ,create an account in WES and send them the transcripts for evaluation.

Note:- Its always advisable to call up the universities and inform them about the same mentioning someone else would do this on your behalf.

All the best :)

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
PR4CAN said:
first of all I am going to send photocopies of all my 3 years degree tanscipt to my family member back home then they will get attested from registrar and request registrar to send all those documents in university seal envelop right ?
Yes,

First register on WES fswp, pay for the assessment. This step generates a reference number.
Get the photocopies of your marksheets and degree cert attested by registrar (or controller of examination) and get them to seal it in an envelope and hand it over to a family member (Check WES website also, the requirements are slightly different based on university studied from). Write your WES reference number on the envelope and post it to WES.

Wait for their evaluation. Mine took about 15-20 days.