+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent please help

Parikhan

May 8, 2021
Hi I m going to sponsor my husband and I’m application it says previous marriage yes or no so my husband had previous marriage and kids but they are separated no longer together. So if I said yes and give details of his previous marriage so this is going to refused my husband sponsorship form or no please help me out .

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi I m going to sponsor my husband and I’m application it says previous marriage yes or no so my husband had previous marriage and kids but they are separated no longer together. So if I said yes and give details of his previous marriage so this is going to refused my husband sponsorship form or no please help me out .
Hi
Firstly, how is this urgent...
Secondly, you must declare his previous marriage as well as his kids. The kids part actually makes your case more complicated because they would need to have medical exams whether they accompany your husband or not.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You must declare the previous marriage and the children. Failing to do so is misrepresentation which may result in a 5 year ban from Canada.

Past marriages are not an issued as long as your husband was officially divorced before he married you.