+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Please help

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Please help anyone!
One of my friend need help urgently her application was returned back and the reason was that in generic application form for applicant; the mailing and residential address was different as mailing address was the spouse address living in Canada while residential address was the applicant address living in Pakistan; According to IRCC/CIC they are saying if the address are different then fill up the "use a representative form". In this case can anyone help me?
Is there anyone who has faced this kind of problem?

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Normally the sponsor fills in the use of a sponsor to become the representative if your not using a lawyer.

Reactions: Barats

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Thank you. She is confused with the space where signature is required.
1) The first space is for representative signature: if the spouse is the representative then should spouse sign here ?
2) the second space is for applicant signature: is it for applicant to sign here ?
3) the third space is for spouse signature: so here again does spouse has to sign?

So there would be two places where spouse will sign?

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Thank you. She is confused with the space where signature is required.
1) The first space is for representative signature: if the spouse is the representative then should spouse sign here ?
2) the second space is for applicant signature: is it for applicant to sign here ?
3) the third space is for spouse signature: so here again does spouse has to sign?

So there would be two places where spouse will sign?
I dont know that one. We used a lawyer so we had to do two of them we alternated the applicant and spouse sigs and had the lawyer sign the representative section.

Sunny252

Dec 19, 2017
I need help regarding the generic form for canada...
My wife is a canadian citizen living there and i live in pakistan..
i have two qstions regarding the generic form for canada
1.what should i write in "how many family members are in this application" ... Is it okay to right 1?
2.should i write details of my spouse in depandants section as she is sponsering me or i simply del the depentdants section(we have no children).

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
My friend's application returned because of the same reason. Do not use different addresses. Just use same Canada address on Sponsor's form and Applicant's countries address in applicants form. Anyways they will not be sending anything to applicants address(only emails).

Reactions: Barats