+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!! PLEASE HELP!!

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
I HAD APPLIED FOR THIS 2 WEEKS AGO AND HAD RECEIVED ITA WITHIN A WEEK . BUT WHEN I LOGGED IN MY CIC TO START THE PROCEEDINGS WITH DOCS AND SUBMISSION I CANT FIND THE EE NUMBER ANYMORE. THE PAST MESSAGES ARE GONE AS WELL . AND EWHEN I CLICK ON CONTINUE PROFILE IT TAKES ME THROUGH THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AGAIN ??? . STILL SAYS 50 DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT.

WHAT TO DO!!! ANYONE EXP THIS BEOFRE??

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
getmetocanada said:
I HAD APPLIED FOR THIS 2 WEEKS AGO AND HAD RECEIVED ITA WITHIN A WEEK . BUT WHEN I LOGGED IN MY CIC TO START THE PROCEEDINGS WITH DOCS AND SUBMISSION I CANT FIND THE EE NUMBER ANYMORE. THE PAST MESSAGES ARE GONE AS WELL . AND EWHEN I CLICK ON CONTINUE PROFILE IT TAKES ME THROUGH THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AGAIN ??? . STILL SAYS 50 DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT.

WHAT TO DO!!! ANYONE EXP THIS BEOFRE??
try to use another browser or wait for a while to login again

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is that ur permanent residency application??? ( thats comes after ita )
if thats the case then asking for eligibility is ok...please continue with that
After completing that you will have to fill more online forms like that in EE profile, after u have filled all the forms list of documents that you need to upload will appear

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
I know what u mean. No I've filled one out before and it's not like that. Yeah that's for pr. It normally would have a EE number which has disappeared now. Help anyone

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sometimes because of system glitch some data disappears
if there is written under application type " permanent residency" then just continue further, it will ask few questions to check eligibility thats fine, after completing questionnaire , further online forms will display

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
As far as I remember, it asked me similar questions, probably just to double check the eligibility. After I filled these questions, a new page appeared, where all the regular questions came: personal details, travel history, work history, then the page to upload the necessary documents.

hope this helps

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
CAD_CAD said:
As far as I remember, it asked me similar questions, probably just to double check the eligibility. After I filled these questions, a new page appeared, where all the regular questions came: personal details, travel history, work history, then the page to upload the necessary documents.

hope this helps
It's actually my second profile . I made some errors in the first profile got ITA on that too but had to make a second one to avoid some hassle later on let's say. Do you think it's possible because I made a second one and the system clocked it.

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
dan_and said:
So you currently have two active profiles? Or did you delete the first one?

And what happened to the ITA? Did you decline that?
I was going to delete the first one after checking the second one. But the second one is messed up so I haven't
Declined The first yet.
But I suppose having multiple profiles should not change things or should it?