+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Please Help - Still no PDF Message

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Hi Seniors/Experts,

I still haven't received any message in my CIC account for my job seeker validation code.

The only message i received was one congratulating me that i am in the pool. I'm met for CEC category and my job bank status says: Active

What could be the reason i haven't received my job seeker validation code? I need the job seeker validation code for PNP. Some people on here said it's the last four digits of my passport but i read it on CIC website that it will be sent to My CIC account. Please help!

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Anyone here to assist me with this?
CIC isn't helping with their response.
My job bank is active, I'm in the pool but I didn't receive the job seeker validation code in my cic account.

scorpion3110

Feb 2, 2015
Delhi Area, India
NOC Code......
bimbim said:
Anyone here to assist me with this?
CIC isn't helping with their response.
My job bank is active, I'm in the pool but I didn't receive the job seeker validation code in my cic account.
Hold on till end of day today. I also received it after waiting for almost 2 days.

shricks

Feb 11, 2015
bimbim said:
Hi Seniors/Experts,

I still haven't received any message in my CIC account for my job seeker validation code.

The only message i received was one congratulating me that i am in the pool. I'm met for CEC category and my job bank status says: Active

What could be the reason i haven't received my job seeker validation code? I need the job seeker validation code for PNP. Some people on here said it's the last four digits of my passport but i read it on CIC website that it will be sent to My CIC account. Please help!
On the MyCIC page, click on "Check status and messages" - Blue button present towards right bottom of this page. This will take you to the "Application/profile details" page. On this page there is table with "Correspondence" as title. Click (left-click on Mac) on the cell that has "Express Entry profile received - Next Steps" and wait for a few seconds. You will see "To see this message, click here". This will download a page that has the PDF with Job Seeker validation code.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Thank you shricks and scorpion for your comments.

I've been waiting for the job seeker validation code for more than a month now :(

I received the pdf letter. When i downloaded it, i saw my express entry profile number on it without the Job Seeker validation code. The pdf letter was received Jan 6th and i've been following up with CIC to know what's wrong. Man, CIC sucks with their generic responses.