+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent...please help...Private Insurance/medical aid...

vbsvbs

Nov 6, 2017
Hi,

I really need some good info.
Is there any private insurance or community hospitals which covers pregnancy and other related tests...

I may have to permanently move to canada soon with 7 month pregnant. Is there any insurance company or any medical hospital that can take me in ....please help..contact details and references will be helpful

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Seven months of pregnancy would be a pre-existing condition and a guaranteed payout for an insurance company. I doubt you will find anything affordable. Sorry.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

I really need some good info.
Is there any private insurance or community hospitals which covers pregnancy and other related tests...

I may have to permanently move to canada soon with 7 month pregnant. Is there any insurance company or any medical hospital that can take me in ....please help..contact details and references will be helpful
No insurance will cover your pregnancy. If you don't have provincial coverage, you will have to pay out of pocket for the birth. Note that if your child does not qualify for provincial coverage upon birth and has any issues, the bill could run to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

vbsvbs

Nov 6, 2017
Yess we have PR did soft landing and back to US.
We are most like to move to ontario but if we get any options for insurance or coverage in any other province we dont mind moving there.

Do you have any idea about our situation. What we can opt.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yess we have PR did soft landing and back to US.
We are most like to move to ontario but if we get any options for insurance or coverage in any other province we dont mind moving there.

Do you have any idea about our situation. What we can opt.
You will have to pay for a delivery in Ontario but your child will have healthcare coverage once born. There are residency requirements to receive healthcare or you could be asked to pay back any services used but if you would like to permanently relocate to another province you may receive healthcare coverage right away. You couldn’t give birth and then relocate to Ontario.

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Will it be possible for you to give birth in the USA? and then move to Canada after your baby is born?