Aug 16, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
01-06-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
I will tell you..one is kind of id thief. some one using my id for fraud he/she got money from other guy but sent wrong thing. That fine $290 and another one is violence this one also I didn't fight and hit them. I just was a there when my friends are fighting... I didn't go to any jailed or police station just fine ticket. Lawyer also said it's summary offence and it's been a long time. He only worried mispresantation for 3 times. As i said before i applied 2 student visas and 2 work permit oh 2 eta too. All times i said i have no convicted any other countries... I lied to ircc that's i am concerned it..
My charges are not serious one.
I see what do you mean now. But your PR application is independent from your previous visas application (Study permit, PGWP and BOWP). I doubt that office will go through your previous visa applications. However, in your case, you need to explain that you made HONEST mistakes, because it has been 11 years and I do not remember, also because those 2 charges eventually resulted just fines, not actual crime.

You better find multiple lawyers and compare them as well as their price. But usually around 2000-5000 CAD

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I see what do you mean now. But your PR application is independent from your previous visas application (Study permit, PGWP and BOWP). I doubt that office will go through your previous visa applications. However, in your case, you need to explain that you made HONEST mistakes, because it has been 11 years and I do not remember, also because those 2 charges eventually resulted just fines, not actual crime.

You better find multiple lawyers and compare them as well as their price. But usually around 2000-5000 CAD

All lawyers said... Ircc will refuse my application
I don't know i like your comments and u said is right.
When i heard from lawyer they right so complicated.
If u summit police certificate with an explanation letter i think they reject and refuse my application and order to out of Canada... Also all laywer said is hard cases they are not sure. It's 50/50 i just summit without paying or pay with lawyer little chance to get pr

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I do now know exactly the names/titles of the 2 charges (yo do not need to tell me). But based on what you said, these are just charges with fines, not jail time. I actually think that it is unlikely for IRCC to refuse your application. And I saw some persons who had similar issues like yours, and they got PR although they waited for about 2 years without hiring lawyer.

At this moment, nothing happened yet. Just submit the police certificate with an explanation letter. Then, wait. Wait for response from IRCC. No need to complicate things.

I can not calm down...
I think you are right. Laywer just writing to explanation letter.
Also they have no confidence at all !!