+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! Please help me save me

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I have a pr application under pnp now. Now i passed bc pnp last year.

I’ve done my medical test but IRCC requested me to get police certificate(include lapsed) from my contury
So, I got that paper i am sad cuz i didnt remember it was very long time ago 11 years ago. When i was young. I have 2 fines ticket. First one . One of my friend he used my ID and phone number while i was in military service so he fraud on my name and he joined to the army well, i never know this situation and i paid that no jailed or nothing just fine ticket . Second one also is ... violence it also only fines ticket... what should i do ?? Prepare to back home ?? Or... work with a lawyer ??
I need to summit file on august.4th

I am so embarrassing to writing this topic...haha...

So in my case will i reject my application?? Anyone same happened before ? I never recognized this one... cuz i have been in canada 7 years ircc never asked me that

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
If you have these listed on your police report then yes, it will cause issues. It was a while ago so you may be eligible for criminal rehabilitation. You should talk to a lawyer to understand your options.

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
If you have these listed on your police report then yes, it will cause issues. It was a while ago so you may be eligible for criminal rehabilitation. You should talk to a lawyer to understand your options.
Do you think .. should i drop my application before summite date ?

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Drop? As in withdraw your application? Don't you want PR status?
I talked one immigation lawyer . He siad i need to drop my application and start again with him.
I didnt go to jailed its only fine ticket. I will write explain letter , certificate and proof of paper from court like..its dispose blah blah. I dont know i almost to get my pr ... i dont want to drop it

Dude.. ive waiting for Pr almost 8 years .. i do not watto drop

random1992

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
01-06-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019

I’ve done my medical test but IRCC requested me to get police certificate(include lapsed) from my contury
So, I got that paper i am sad cuz i didnt remember it was very long time ago 11 years ago. When i was young. I have 2 fines ticket. First one . One of my friend he used my ID and phone number while i was in military service so he fraud on my name and he joined to the army well, i never know this situation and i paid that no jailed or nothing just fine ticket . Second one also is ... violence it also only fines ticket... what should i do ?? Prepare to back home ?? Or... work with a lawyer ??

So in my case will i reject my application?? Anyone same happened before ? I never recognized this one... cuz i have been in canada 7 years ircc never asked me that
You are saying you have received police certificate from your home country and in the police certificate, it states you have 2 charges 11 years ago?

If it is the case, you do not need to withdraw, just wait for instructions from IRCC, which may give you an opportunity to explain nd provide more documents to them.

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
You are saying you have received police certificate from your home country and in the police certificate, it states you have 2 charges 11 years ago?

If it is the case, you do not need to withdraw, just wait for instructions from IRCC, which may give you an opportunity to explain nd provide more documents to them.
Do you think is better option work with a immigration lawyer ??

I know what do i need it to work with that i heard all docs from my country and gathering everything

But for sure i need professional to do this one.

random1992

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
01-06-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
Find a lawyer when IRCC contacts you or send you a procedural fairness letter. Now, you should just wait how IRCC reacts to your 2 charges.
But if the 2 charges are not stated in your police certificate, you can just wait and you will get PR

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Find a lawyer when IRCC contacts you or send you a procedural fairness letter. Now, you should just wait how IRCC reacts to your 2 charges.
But if the 2 charges are not stated in your police certificate, you can just wait and you will get PR
when i see my police certificate... they shown two charge on the lists which one i written one.

and disposition section : fine $000 thats it

i met lawyer today. they wanted to do rehabilitation or pardon with all documents what do you think? do you think i can apply rehabilitation for now
or just summit that police certificate with explanation letter? i also summit with extra documents

i am scary when lawyers said if i applying for rehabilitation IRCC might be kick out me or refuse my application.

in addition i applied 4 visas during i stay in Canada for 7 years 2 students visas .PGWP and BOWP. when i applied i clicked say no " have you ecve convicted any other contraries" i also need to explain why i said no...

what should i do ??

random1992

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
01-06-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
Just wait. IRCC has not seen you police cetificate yet.
I suggest that you submit the police certificate along with an explanation letter. I am unsure about your English writing skills, but I recoemmend you have someone proofread your explanation letter.
Then, wait. Wait to see how IRCC handles your 2 charges.
1. If IRCC refuses your PR after you submitted the police certificate and the explanation letter, you can have the lawyer help you to appeal or apply
rehabilitation
2. If IRCC gives you a chance to further explain (send you a procudureal fairness letter), you can have lawyer help you to write another explanation letter
3. If IRCC does not react or order any documents, you just need to wait and get PR

A bit early to find lawyer now, but you can hire a lawyer to write explanation letter.

But for your visas, you got all 4 visas, right? Should be fine.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai

Depends upon which country you belong to ? In some countries they have corrupt police. If anyone needs a PCC for immigration purposes they falsify tickets, fines etc on that person’s record. And if that applicant really had some sort of minor records they ask for bribe to give you a clean PCC. As i said i don’t know from which country you belong,but if you are from a country which have such practice. Just get your record straight. Travel back home if you want to. As their are several mediums to get a PCC.

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Just wait. IRCC has not seen you police cetificate yet.
I suggest that you submit the police certificate along with an explanation letter. I am unsure about your English writing skills, but I recoemmend you have someone proofread your explanation letter.
Then, wait. Wait to see how IRCC handles your 2 charges.
1. If IRCC refuses your PR after you submitted the police certificate and the explanation letter, you can have the lawyer help you to appeal or apply
rehabilitation
2. If IRCC gives you a chance to further explain (send you a procudureal fairness letter), you can have lawyer help you to write another explanation letter
3. If IRCC does not react or order any documents, you just need to wait and get PR

A bit early to find lawyer now, but you can hire a lawyer to write explanation letter.

But for your visas, you got all 4 visas, right? Should be fine.

I already meet lawyer and we conversation about that issue...
But its too much cost haha but i will pay lol...My question is when they refuse my application then i will hired lawyer .. isnt it too late?? Also my friend write explanation letter for me anyway.
Its so confuse i do not want to go back to home i spent 7 year in canada haha...
How do i write explanation write?? Thank you for replied by the way

random1992

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
01-06-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
Depends upon which country you belong to ? In some countries they have corrupt police. If anyone needs a PCC for immigration purposes they falsify tickets, fines etc on that person’s record. And if that applicant really had some sort of minor records they ask for bribe to give you a clean PCC. As i said i don’t know from which country you belong,but if you are from a country which have such practice. Just get your record straight. Travel back home if you want to. As their are several mediums to get a PCC.
If you know that there are such practice, it means IRCC along with RCMP also know the existence of such practice. And they can cross check with independent agency to figure it out.

For everyone: Be honest. Never think about falsifying.

random1992

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
01-06-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
I already meet lawyer and we conversation about that issue...
But its too much cost haha but i will pay lol...My question is when they refuse my application then i will hired lawyer .. isnt it too late?? Also my friend write explanation letter for me anyway.
Its so confuse i do not want to go back to home i spent 7 year in canada haha...
How do i write explanation write?? Thank you for replied by the way
I do now know exactly the names/titles of the 2 charges (yo do not need to tell me). But based on what you said, these are just charges with fines, not jail time. I actually think that it is unlikely for IRCC to refuse your application. And I saw some persons who had similar issues like yours, and they got PR although they waited for about 2 years without hiring lawyer.

At this moment, nothing happened yet. Just submit the police certificate with an explanation letter. Then, wait. Wait for response from IRCC. No need to complicate things.

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I do now know exactly the names/titles of the 2 charges (yo do not need to tell me). But based on what you said, these are just charges with fines, not jail time. I actually think that it is unlikely for IRCC to refuse your application. And I saw some persons who had similar issues like yours, and they got PR although they waited for about 2 years without hiring lawyer.

At this moment, nothing happened yet. Just submit the police certificate with an explanation letter. Then, wait. Wait for response from IRCC. No need to complicate things.

I will tell you..one is kind of id thief. some one using my id for fraud he/she got money from other guy but sent wrong thing. That fine $290 and another one is violence this one also I didn't fight and hit them. I just was a there when my friends are fighting... I didn't go to any jailed or police station just fine ticket. Lawyer also said it's summary offence and it's been a long time. He only worried mispresantation for 3 times. As i said before i applied 2 student visas and 2 work permit oh 2 eta too. All times i said i have no convicted any other countries... I lied to ircc that's i am concerned it..
My charges are not serious one.