+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT PLEASE - Goods to Carry Form for Soft Landing from USA

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi All. I am planning to do soft landing in first week of June. I am working on my goods to follow form. I will cross the windsor tunnel border, complete the formalities and return in a few hours. I will do so in my own car. PLEASE help me understand - I think I dont need to fill up Goods to Carry form as I am not staying in Canada,but just returning from the border itself after completing formalities. Is this correct? If not, then what do I need to enter in Goods to Carry? For now - I entered items including my car info on Goods to Follow form. Same for my cell phone, laptop, etc - which will come back with me after finishing soft landing. Am I right? Someone please suggest.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All. I am planning to do soft landing in first week of June. I am working on my goods to follow form. I will cross the windsor tunnel border, complete the formalities and return in a few hours. I will do so in my own car. PLEASE help me understand - I think I dont need to fill up Goods to Carry form as I am not staying in Canada,but just returning from the border itself after completing formalities. Is this correct? If not, then what do I need to enter in Goods to Carry? For now - I entered items including my car info on Goods to Follow form. Same for my cell phone, laptop, etc - which will come back with me after finishing soft landing. Am I right? Someone please suggest.
You can discuss with the officer you are dealing with.