+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! Please answer asap

Simran Ghuman

Jan 11, 2020
My usa f4 visa was denied in march 2019 due to violating us immigration laws, but visa officer had given refusal letter to my parents, me and my sister has not given a refusal letter. In 2002 my parents submitted visa application fo us and misrepresented in application which reflect in 2019. Now, i’m going to apply for Canada study visa, will usa refusal influence canadian visa?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have to declare it. However from what I understand you were a small child back then. So a simple explanation will do the trick. I do not think that you will have problems because of it.

Simran Ghuman

Jan 11, 2020
you have to declare it. However from what I understand you were a small child back then. So a simple explanation will do the trick. I do not think that you will have problems because of it.
Yes, i was around 2-3 years old at that time. Do i need explain in sop?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, i was around 2-3 years old at that time. Do i need explain in sop?
ok so as for that 2002 application, all you need to do is mention that there was misinterpretation and that was at that time done by your parents on your behalf. Given the circumstances it will not be taken against you.
I am not sure why it took so long to process that application, however you should have gotten that letter as well (now that you are major).
Anyway at worst you can expect a bit more scrutiny on your application, but that is all.
As for USA that is a different story and you need to check what can be done from your side to overcome that problem made by your parents.