+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - PCC received 21 days before leaving the country

dimpb11

Jan 4, 2018
When I applied, my GF went back to her come country to obtain a PCC. So the PCC was actually issued 3 weeks before she flew back. Sent everything and no issues whatsoever. MEP/IP2 since March 28th.
Ohkk great Thanks. Did you get PCC from embassy and whether on same day ?

dimpb11

Jan 4, 2018
hello, When submitting CSE for submitting PCC for my husband , where I am the main applicant and he is dependent. Whose name shall i add as applicant information on CSE form?

dimpb11

Jan 4, 2018
its urgent request, please help. When submitting CSE for submitting new PCC for my husband , where I am the main applicant and he is dependent. Whose name shall i add as applicant information on CSE form?

choubisahit

Jun 1, 2018
When I applied, my GF went back to her come country to obtain a PCC. So the PCC was actually issued 3 weeks before she flew back. Sent everything and no issues whatsoever. MEP/IP2 since March 28th.
@flyingpbandj I am in a similar situation. So, need some clarification. Do you mean that your GF got her PCC by flying back to home country and then coming back to the residential country? Thus, the PCC was issued while she was in home country and then she used that PCC to apply for the Canadian process while not being in her home country?