+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!! PCC Query

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi Sneh,

Can you please let us know how did you apply for PCC and where is you PR application now?

Can anyone please help with this PCC query
Can we apply as single for PCC despite of being married as no spouse name on passport can create problem..

Thanks in advance!
Hii Afza ,
Did you got your PCC as single or married ??
Did you faced any problem later during your PR.

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Question: i took my pcc 5months ago and after that i got married in canada. Do i need to take another pcc with my change in status or is that okay if i apply for ppc for her showing single that way we dont want to come across this all choas
Hii there ,
Did you gave them as a single one or married one??

virali09

Mar 4, 2020
Hi
Did you applied your PCC as status single? I had the same problem I applied for PCC but they required me to update my passport first So I applied as single as somebody suggested me from PSK.
My husband did the same.
Is that okay?
Hello I have similar issue. Did you receive your PCC without marital status update?

Kiranveer

Jun 1, 2021
Hello i have an urgent question if someone can help please..i got married but i donot want to disclose it to anyone how should i get my pcc..will this be a issue if i apply as single as my passport states my home address that was before marriage and i did not update my spouse name and adress on passport ..Pleass respond if anyone know what should i do

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello i have an urgent question if someone can help please..i got married but i donot want to disclose it to anyone how should i get my pcc..will this be a issue if i apply as single as my passport states my home address that was before marriage and i did not update my spouse name and adress on passport ..Pleass respond if anyone know what should i do
Hii there,
You need to mention married even if your passport is not updated.
Just need to include marriage certificate but If your parents knows that you are married, it won’t be an issue.

Kiranveer

Jun 1, 2021
Hii there,
You need to mention married even if your passport is not updated.
Just need to include marriage certificate but If your parents knows that you are married, it won’t be an issue.
Hello gagan thanks for your response but not even my parents knows ..what i should do

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello gagan thanks for your response but not even my parents knows ..what i should do
You can contact you local police station and if they can do favour to you that will be great cause there is no other option or maybe you can send one of your friend to that police station to get you PCC cleared still it depends on the person if he want to do it or not.

Kiranveer

Jun 1, 2021
You can contact you local police station and if they can do favour to you that will be great cause there is no other option or maybe you can send one of your friend to that police station to get you PCC cleared still it depends on the person if he want to do it or not.
Cannot i get two pcc one from my parents as before marriage and one after marriage from spouse side one will show married and other one before marriage will this work or not?

Reactions: neo69

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hi
Did you applied your PCC as status single? I had the same problem I applied for PCC but they required me to update my passport first So I applied as single as somebody suggested me from PSK.
My husband did the same.
Is that okay?
Hi Karina
When u applied as single - did it create any problems with PCC / PR process Can u please confirm

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Cannot i get two pcc one from my parents as before marriage and one after marriage from spouse side one will show married and other one before marriage will this work or not?
Hi Kiranveer

i have the same problem - i got married but my parents dont know about it. And i dont want them to know as well :

My passport doent have my spouse name and our marriage is not registered in India as well - we had got married out side India.

How did you proceed with PCC - can we just say single ? Does BLS check as well - my spouse is on open spouse work permit in canada.
Will it create any problem with PR process / PCC ?

Any idea if the police ask about marriage / spouse as well when PCC goes for verification.

How did you go about it. Can u please advise. - really stressed cos of this.

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hi There

i have the same problem - i got married but my parents dont know about it. And i dont want them to know as well :

My passport doent have my spouse name and our marriage is not registered in India as well - we had got married out side India.

How did you proceed with PCC - can we just say single ? Does BLS check as well - my spouse is on open spouse work permit in canada.
Will it create any problem with PR process / PCC ?

Any idea if the police ask about marriage / spouse as well when PCC goes for verification.

How did you go about it. Can u please advise. - really stressed cos of this.