+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!! passport dispatched but no news about visa

sanros667

Apr 28, 2016
need help. I received this series of email in order. really confused as to what is happening.
first I received this email at 3:40 pm yesterday.

Dear , Visa application, tracking ID No.. You are requested to submit additional documents to the Canada Visa Office,New Delhi for further processing. Please call VAC helpline number for further information. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

then at 6pm i got this email

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 27 Apr 2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:

Now when I check the status on vfs website it says,

Visa application, tracking ID No.2016XXXXXXXXXX – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 27/04/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

I have no idea what is going on and is really worried about my visa.is it approved or not. help!!

sanros667

Apr 28, 2016
sanros667 said:
need help. I received this series of email in order. really confused as to what is happening.

Dear , Visa application, tracking ID No.. You are requested to submit additional documents to the Canada Visa Office,New Delhi for further processing. Please call VAC helpline number for further information. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 27 Apr 2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:

Visa application, tracking ID No.2016XXXXXXXXXX – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 27/04/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

I have no idea what is going on and is really worried about my visa.is it approved or not. help!!

Patelhars7

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
sanros667 said:

Did you got approval mail?

sanros667

Apr 28, 2016
no approval mail and no rejection mail. I had submitted my application on february 11th and it's only yesterday I received an update. i had submitted upfront medicals and everything. I don't know what is the issue

Patelhars7

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
sanros667 said:
no approval mail and no rejection mail. I had submitted my application on february 11th and it's only yesterday I received an update. i had submitted upfront medicals and everything. I don't know what is the issue
Just wait for the passport to arrive as you told before that they have couriered your passport. If your application is approved you may get the mail today as many people have got approval mail after "passport dispatch" mail. Hope for the best but be prepared for the tough situation.

sanros667

Apr 28, 2016
I called vfs and asked them for more details and now they are saying they can't send me the envelope, and I have to come in person to vfs bangalore to collect it. I'm really worried now. They have send back passports to everyone from my agency, but only I'm supposed to go there. help pls

Arshdeol2010

May 5, 2018
I called vfs and asked them for more details and now they are saying they can't send me the envelope, and I have to come in person to vfs bangalore to collect it. I'm really worried now. They have send back passports to everyone from my agency, but only I'm supposed to go there. help pls
Hello
Did you got the visa?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello
Did you got the visa?
This person has not been online since May 2016. If you want to know the actual status of your application, create a GCKEY account and link your paper application. If it is approved, you will be able to see it

Arshdeol2010

May 5, 2018
This person has not been online since May 2016. If you want to know the actual status of your application, create a GCKEY account and link your paper application. If it is approved, you will be able to see it
Hello
I try to link my application online but in the final decision it shows your application is in progress and we will send you the message when we have made the final decision.
I’m worried plz help

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hello
I try to link my application online but in the final decision it shows your application is in progress and we will send you the message when we have made the final decision.
I’m worried plz help
I think you applied paper based application and submitted passport along with the application. That is what I did i have my final decision dispatched email but on cic account it shows same status.
Can you copy the email here which you received from VFS ?

Arshdeol2010

May 5, 2018
Here it is

Visa application, tracking ID No.******* – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020/03/21 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Here it is

Visa application, tracking ID No.******* – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020/03/21 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
did you received a series of email before this one. One of the emails looked like this ?- Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-03-21 04:02:45 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

just wanna make sure my application has reached a decision

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
I applied Feb 28. from VFS chandigarh and its a study permit application.
Did you submit a paper application ?