+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** Urgent - Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship ***

Nisha_Patel

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hi guys,

Please help me asap.

I applied for my husband's spouse application - Spouse sponsorship PR but the application is not approved yet. so he is still in the home country.

In this case, what are the numbers in the below questions?
  • the number of people in your immediate family (you, your spouse or partner, and dependent children)
  • the total number of people you already sponsored and are still financially responsible for
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Nisha Patel

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys,

Please help me asap.

I applied for my husband's spouse application - Spouse sponsorship PR but the application is not approved yet. so he is still in the home country.

In this case, what are the numbers in the below questions?
  • the number of people in your immediate family (you, your spouse or partner, and dependent children)
  • the total number of people you already sponsored and are still financially responsible for
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Nisha Patel
Your own spouse/dependents are count in your number of people in your immeditate family. Doesn't matter if they are sponsored or not. Doesn't matter if they are in Canada or not.

In your case, count spouse in "the number of people in your immediate family".

Nisha_Patel

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Your own spouse/dependents are count in your number of people in your immeditate family. Doesn't matter if they are sponsored or not. Doesn't matter if they are in Canada or not.

In your case, count spouse in "the number of people in your immediate family".
So the total number of people you already sponsored and are still financially responsible for?

I should count him or not?