+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT :: ONLINE Study Permit Queries

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey

Need help regarding Online Study Permit issue. I want to apply online for my study permit, I also need to provide my Biometrics.

Now if I apply online then how will I be able to provide my Biometrics???

One option I heard is by going to nearest VAC, but will they charge me anything or the charge I have paid ONLINE (CAD 85) is sufficient???

What are the other possible ways???

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
i had the same question but then i called vac helpline and they told me that after applying online CIC will send u mail or msg in ur MyCIC account and will ask for biometrics, then u have to go nearer VAC with ur passport then they will do ur biometrics, u have to pay fees online for both visa and biometrics, u dont need to pay any thing while u go for VAC

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayazk88 said:
i had the same question but then i called vac helpline and they told me that after applying online CIC will send u mail or msg in ur MyCIC account and will ask for biometrics, then u have to go nearer VAC with ur passport then they will do ur biometrics, u have to pay fees online for both visa and biometrics, u dont need to pay any thing while u go for VAC
Thanks. I think Paper Application is far better and fast compare to online application. What say?