+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent : Not received Oath Ceremony instructions on email

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Hi Seniors,

-As per the update on 28 July 2022 on my Citizenship Application Tracker, my Citizenship Oath is due on 8th Aug 2022.It mentions that I will receive the instructions on my email regarding the ceremony.
But I have not received any instructions regarding the process, on my email

Pls advise urgently, as 8th Aug 2022 is not far.

-How do I know which location office is relevant to me.

Regards

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Hi,
I emailed at :
DN SCR Citizenship Ceremony / Cérémonie Citoyenneté SCR RN (IRCC) <IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>.......informing that I have not got the instructions. I got a response from this id confirming my time and date.

And later after 2 days I got an email from CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca with instructions.

Hope that helps.

JSPCAN

Thank you and congratulations ;)

Could you please let us know how many days before the oath you sent the email?

I have an oath also after 20 days i'm trying to figure out when the link is usually sent?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Instructions usually come a week before your oath date…..contact them at least 4-5 days before oath date if instructions not received

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi,
I emailed at :
DN SCR Citizenship Ceremony / Cérémonie Citoyenneté SCR RN (IRCC) <IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>.......informing that I have not got the instructions. I got a response from this id confirming my time and date.

And later after 2 days I got an email from CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca with instructions.

Hope that helps.

JSPCAN

Is that email standard for everyone or based on location? How did you know that it was the right email to send the enquiry? Thanks