+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Not received Final approval/Correspondence/POE letter w.r.t. Study VISA

gauravvns

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Friends,

My cousin still hans't got final approval/POE/LOI/correspondence letter (which comes after TRV is pasted on your passport) in his GIC account after 40 days of passport request letter and VISA pasting on his passport.

We have read that it is required (as per CIC website) to be presented along with LOA of college when you land in Canada for the first time.

Anyone else who didn't get this letter and landed successfully in Canada and continued his study?

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Friends,

My cousin still hans't got final approval/POE/LOI/correspondence letter (which comes after TRV is pasted on your passport) in his GIC account after 40 days of passport request letter and VISA pasting on his passport.

We have read that it is required (as per CIC website) to be presented along with LOA of college when you land in Canada for the first time.

Anyone else who didn't get this letter and landed successfully in Canada and continued his study?
Friends,

From what I know if the letter is not shown in your profile then you can get it when you arrive

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Did your brother include accommodation booking or reservation proof during his application? I want to know because my cousin wants to apply soon