+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT ! Need urgent help. Recieved final decision envelope with an important information letter today

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Congrats man. Did you submit your passport with your application? Also, how did you apply for GSMS notes? Is your application SDS?
I submitted but i got my passport back without a stamp but with an instruction letter as i mentioned earlier. I dont know its approved or what

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I submitted but i got my passport back without a stamp but with an instruction letter as i mentioned earlier. I dont know its approved or what
I think they will pass you in first stage and will ask u to start online studies till covid is over and you pass second step of visa process which is aproval

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
just an important information letter which says I will receive important information about my application via email within 2 days of receiving this letter.
It's an approval. They are probably going to share information with you about how and if you would be able to travel to Canada now.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Maybe they were unable to affix visa counterfoil because of COVID. You never know, Canada is always innovating and trying out new things. It could also be that it is approved but they don't want you to travel to Canada for now, meaning you might be asked to study online in your country until the border opens. Let us have update when you receive their letter.