+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Need urgent help in uploading documents in online study visa application

Nashra

Feb 6, 2019
I am going to Queen's University, Canada and in the online application for study permit there is no section where I can upload the following:
1. IELTS Score
2. Educational Transcripts

I am confused now about which section I should update them into? Or even without uploading them my study permit can be approved? Please suggest urgently, I have to submit my application in a day or two.

Thanks!

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Under the supporting docs.
Hi,
This is the list of supporting documents that the GCKey offers me:
1. Passport (required)
2. Letter of Acceptance (required)
3. Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
4. Digital photo (required)
5. Family Information (IMM5645) (required)

In your experiences, where one must add IELTS, Police Clearance Certificate, Educational documents etc?

Advise, please.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
I am going to Queen's University, Canada and in the online application for study permit there is no section where I can upload the following:
1. IELTS Score
2. Educational Transcripts

I am confused now about which section I should update them into? Or even without uploading them my study permit can be approved? Please suggest urgently, I have to submit my application in a day or two.

Thanks!
Please do share once you have more info regarding the issue in hand. As I am also struggling with the same issue.

Thanks.

Mustunsir

link501

Feb 24, 2019
Please do share once you have more info regarding the issue in hand. As I am also struggling with the same issue.

Thanks.

Mustunsir
There should be two slots under Optional Documents. One is for the Temporary Resident Visa form, and the other, titled "Client Information", is where you can upload your Letter of Explanation, Study Plan and/or any other additional documents you'd like the Visa Officer to consider.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
There should be two slots under Optional Documents. One is for the Temporary Resident Visa form, and the other, titled "Client Information", is where you can upload your Letter of Explanation, Study Plan and/or any other additional documents you'd like the Visa Officer to consider.
Many thanks for your advice. I'll follow the option. Any idea about what must be included in that section specifically for candidates from Pakistan?

link501

Feb 24, 2019
Many thanks for your advice. I'll follow the option. Any idea about what must be included in that section specifically for candidates from Pakistan?
This is my first time applying, so my advice is just based on research (CIC website blogs, forums, etc).

I believe additional documents depend on the applicant's profile. For example, some applicants go the extra mile to attach a Police Certificate in lieu of a travel history. Your best bet is to follow these Visa Office Instructions for Pakistan.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Read the paper based application instructions for you country all requirements are detailed there. Then combine the PDFs into one file that is within file size limit and upload it there.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Read the paper based application instructions for you country all requirements are detailed there. Then combine the PDFs into one file that is within file size limit and upload it there.
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking time and for advising me. I will do that. I will upload all those documents in the "Client Information" and will name the file as supporting documents all. If you reason that I must do other things and or follow proven practices then please feel free to improvise. I'd be much obliged for your valued support.

Best wishes,
Mustunsir