+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Urgent] Need to talk to visa officer immediately

jingfang

May 15, 2018
I'm processing the visa online and in the final procedure to send the original passport. I really need to get visa immediately but they need send the passport to Manila, since there is no visa section in Japan. I would do anything to get a visa, include fly to other countries to get the fast issue. So I want to know what is the fastest way to get a visa.
I really need visa immediately but all I could contact was VAC staff, and they do not give me further information.
Please, please tell me if there is any possible way to contact visa officer or anyone who are familiar with this kind of situation.

( I already tried to ask my friends to contact IRCC number which is only available from Canada, but they are not available for some reason.)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I'm processing the visa online and in the final procedure to send the original passport. I really need to get visa immediately but they need send the passport to Manila, since there is no visa section in Japan. I would do anything to get a visa, include fly to other countries to get the fast issue. So I want to know what is the fastest way to get a visa.
I really need visa immediately but all I could contact was VAC staff, and they do not give me further information.
Please, please tell me if there is any possible way to contact visa officer or anyone who are familiar with this kind of situation.

( I already tried to ask my friends to contact IRCC number which is only available from Canada, but they are not available for some reason.)
There is no such option. Either you send your passport as directed or you don't get the visa.