+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent need to expedite TRV outside canada application

myskd

Sep 30, 2022
Hi I have submited my TRV application outside canada and have valid work permit which was approved as inland application. My wife is 5 months pregnant and I need to get back asap is there any way I can raise a request to expedite my application for TRV and passport stamping.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I have submited my TRV application outside canada and have valid work permit which was approved as inland application. My wife is 5 months pregnant and I need to get back asap is there any way I can raise a request to expedite my application for TRV and passport stamping.
There is no way to expedite. All you can do is wait.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
It's a very fair reason to be honest. Try raising a webform and provide evidence and see if it works? I wouldn't want to miss the birth of my child....

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Have you got any update?

myskd

Sep 30, 2022
application submitted - march 9
called IRCC on march 19 - IRCC agent informed that the visa office is Chandigarh
webform to VO Chandigarh explaining my situation - march 20
PPR - march 22
passport submission - March 24
passport collected - March 28

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
called IRCC on march 19 - IRCC agent informed that the visa office is Chandigarh
PPR - march 22
Thank you for your reply

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
PPR - march 22
Can you please text me your contact number...i need help urgently