+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Need Sponsorship affidavit & Property Evaluation certificate - Pakistan

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
hello there

can anyone please provide me the format of Sponsorship affidavit, my father gonna be sponsoring me and to show his consent for the matter i need affidavit's format urgently. And i also need property evaluation certificate/form's format ... Please make sure both of them are specific to pakistan.

Thnx guys

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
saadmalik said:
hello there

can anyone please provide me the format of Sponsorship affidavit, my father gonna be sponsoring me and to show his consent for the matter i need affidavit's format urgently. And i also need property evaluation certificate/form's format ... Please make sure both of them are specific to pakistan.

Thnx guys
This one I used to secure my VISA

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

I, <my mother's name> W/O <my father's name> resident of <my home address>, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1. That Muhammad Usman is my real son, whose date of birth is <my DOB> having Computerized National Identity Card No. <my NIC> and who is a citizen of Pakistan.

2. That he was our (me and my husband's) only dependent child and all his siblings were married and well settled so his father gave me some funds to keep them save for him (for my son Muhammad Usman) and for his future studies and needs because at that time he just started his undergraduate studies and was not doing any job and was our dependent child.

3. Unfortunately my husband died last year on <my father's DOD>. So now my permission and support is confidently assured for my son to take admission in Canada to get his education and to develop advance academic career.

4. I solemnly declare that I gave funds to my son Muhammad Usman to bear all his educational, boarding, lodging and traveling expenses as well as other expenses related to my son during his stay in Canada.

5. I also solemnly declare that he has deposited his 1st-Semester TUITION FEE to <my university name> that is <amount in CAD>.

6. I also solemnly declare that I am providing him with his father's death certificate and official employment service letter which I obtained by submitting an application to his father's employer organization (WAPDA) which states that his father was working there and was retired in 2005.

DEPONENT

<my mother's sign>

<my mother's name>
CNIC: <my mother's NIC>