+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent, need help

vishuetc

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Hello All,

I have received an invitation today for Permanent Residency under express entry.

I am in the process of gathering all the documents.

I gave my IELTS back in May 2015 and my score will get expire on May 30,2017.

My question is, if I submit my application by end of February or early March then will my IELTS score be considered as valid?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishuetc said:
Hello All,

I have received an invitation today for Permanent Residency under express entry.

My question is, if I submit my application by end of February or early March then will my IELTS score be considered as valid?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.
A quick google search turns up:

How long language test results are valid for
Your test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence.

If you have been invited to apply, check that your language test results will still be valid when you plan to apply for permanent residence. If you haven’t been invited, you may want to make sure your results are valid for the rest of the time you will be in the pool.

If your results will expire before you can apply, you should:

be tested again,
apply before your test results expire, or
decline the invitation and go back into the pool to be considered in the future.
If you apply for permanent residence with language test results that have expired, we will refuse your application.

av

Jan 21, 2015
May is too Far. my friend got invitation on 25th may and his IELTS are expiring on Feb 07 2017. He submitted application on last week end.

Experts on forum say that your IELTS should be valid while submitting application

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
vishuetc said:
Hello All,

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.
As others already mentioned, the answer is YES as long as you submit your application before May 2017 [means within the 2 years since you took the test]

vishuetc

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Hi.

Today, I got the invitation to apply for permanent residency.

And I'm planning to apply for permanent residency by feb, 2017 or by early march, 2017.

And my ielts score will be expired on may 30,2017.

So, if I apply for permanent residency by March,2017 and my ielts score is valid at that time.

Do I need to re write the ielts test?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishuetc said:
Hi.

Today, I got the invitation to apply for permanent residency.

And I'm planning to apply for permanent residency by feb, 2017 or by early march, 2017.

And my ielts score will be expired on may 30,2017.

So, if I apply for permanent residency by March,2017 and my ielts score is valid at that time.

Do I need to re write the ielts test?
As stated several times above and very readily available by a quick search on the IIRC website - if you submit your application before your IELTS expire, you are fine.