+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent , need help

canadaraghu

Jan 4, 2013
we are family of three already candian pr holder since 2010

my son is 10 years old and has mild autism. I read some articles where they dont allow autistic person.

In 2010 , we did our medical and in medical no one asked us about the child autism.

We still in our home country if we come to canada will this cause an issue ? in existing school he doesn't need any help but as he is slow learner and teacher allow him some special concessions.

My Q
Was IMM 5419 form got revised since 2010 ? as at our time Dr did not even asked us about Autism etc.

If we come to Canada in near future will that cause any issue ?

Pls guide

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
canadaraghu said:

my son is 10 years old and has mild autism. I read some articles where they dont allow autistic person.

In 2010 , we did our medical and in medical no one asked us about the child autism.

We still in our home country if we come to canada will this cause an issue ? in existing school he doesn't need any help but as he is slow learner and teacher allow him some special concessions.

My Q
Was IMM 5419 form got revised since 2010 ? as at our time Dr did not even asked us about Autism etc.

Pls guide
No, it will not cause an issue.

However, it sounds like you are now running close to being out of compliance with the residency obligation - you say when you received your PR card but you don't say when you land, which is the important date.

You must be in Canada at least 730 days in the first five years after you land.

It doesn't matter what date is on your PR card - your PR doesn't expire, but it does come with a residency obligation.

But as permanent residents of Canada, absent any other special circumstances (e.g., agreements not to use services or performance bonds), those resources would be available to your son provided you are resident in Canada and subject to any waiting periods (e.g., for medical services in some provinces).

shahidsaif

Jan 12, 2013
canadaraghu said:

My Q

Pls guide

okey is now.