+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Need Help for Pre-paid return airway bill

sklin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hi eveyone,

All the couriers in my country do not provide a pre-paid return airway service. I fell helpless...

Does anyone know what happen if I did not provide a pre-paid return airway bill to the visa office when I mail my passport to get visa?

I did send email to ask the visa office about this question, but no reply. Really need help from all of you!

Thanks!

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
sklin said:
Hi eveyone,

All the couriers in my country do not provide a pre-paid return airway service. I fell helpless...

Does anyone know what happen if I did not provide a pre-paid return airway bill to the visa office when I mail my passport to get visa?

I did send email to ask the visa office about this question, but no reply. Really need help from all of you!

Thanks!
[/quote

wHERE r u from?

As far as i know..dey dont ask for any airticket b/c on several visas other than PR i hv clearly noticed dat dey prrohibit u 2 book any ticket b4hand as its nt confirm whether u get a visa or not...so i thnk its doesnt matter if u havnt send it 2 dem...
]

sklin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
I got the visa already. It was very frustrating before. then we call the VO office as urgent on that day. They provided a special post office to us very quickly which provids pre-paid return airway service. Anyway, it was very helpful. Only two days the VO office sent back my passport.

May 29, 2013
Im having the same big big problem. the immigration in singapore where my visa office is located (im in uae now) ask me to provide electornic airway bill or return envelope but i dont know where to get one...pleaseeeeeeeeee helllllllp.... I have sent my passport 3 weeks ago...

idawood

Aug 5, 2013
I have the same problem. I live in Denmark and no courier is providing return airway bill for private customer. Which number did you call?

sklin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
idawood said:
I have the same problem. I live in Denmark and no courier is providing return airway bill for private customer. Which number did you call?
You should call the embassy office where you send application. They will help you. Good luck!