+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Need help for Dependent Visa extn and we booked our flight tickets

anbu83pk

Dec 8, 2014
hi, really need some advice here, we already booked the flight to India of vacation "Feb 2nd-2017".

I have valid work permit till Oct-2017 and my dependent (spouse and child) also have valid Visitor record till Oct-2017, right now we are inside Canada.

our visa based on previous work permit which was expired on Oct-2015, so now I applied visa extension in online for all of us on 25th Nov-2016, yesterday I came to know that my spouse and child applications ( was wrong request and mine is ok.

So I contacted visa call centre and they advised me to send cancel request for my spouse and child application first and then they asked me to apply new appplication "IMM5257" should be appplied.

I was trying to apply new application for them in my online login and all the questionnaires what I am choosing and the finally always giving me to extend their visitor record instead of visa extn, can you please guide me what I am doing wrong here.

Please find my questionnaires as given below:

What would you like to do in Canada? Visit
How long are you planning to stay in Canada? Temporarily - more than 6 months
Which country issued your passport? IND (India)
What is your current country/territory of residence? If you are presently in Canada, you should select Canada. Canada
Do you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and is 18 years or older? No
Have you lived in Canada as a permanent resident or landed immigrant? No

Are you a lawful permanent resident of the United States with a valid alien registration card (Green Card)? No

What is your current immigration status in Canada? Visitor
What is your marital status? Married
What is your province of destination? If visiting multiple provinces, select the one in which you will be spending most of your time. Ontario

Are you accompanying a family member who has status in Canada? Yes
When does your status in Canada expire? October 31, 2017
Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months? No
Have you lived in a designated country or territory for more than six months in the last year? No
Do you want to submit an application for a family member? No

Are you giving someone access to your application? No
There are fees associated with this application. Will you be paying your fees or are you fee exempt? Yes, I will be paying my application fees.
Are you able to make a digital copy of your documents with a scanner or camera? Yes
Will you be paying your application fees online? To pay online, you need a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Yes