+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Need help all experts.....

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
My visa refused on 7 dec (paper based) and I didnt received my passport yet. I want to reapply again but cant do without passport. Online tracking says "Visa application, tracking ID No.********* is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website." Experts please help how to contact and ask for passport dispatment.

Pranageu

Dec 11, 2019
  1. Hello everyone,

I need your guidance.. as i have applied on 7th Nov and got my biometric updated on 11th nov. unfortunately my agent forgot to attach my Medical sheet.. so on 25 nov i got mail regarding submission of medical sheet , next day i sent the mail but still its not updated

2. On 29 nov I received mail that they have verified the information on file and received by the responsible office.. but still they haven’t Updated results in GC account

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
My visa refused on 7 dec (paper based) and I didnt received my passport yet. I want to reapply again but cant do without passport. Online tracking says "Visa application, tracking ID No.********* is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website." Experts please help how to contact and ask for passport dispatment.
Try online application. It's same and efficient too.