+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT! MPNP nomination expires in 10 days! Just noticed that my IELTS isexpired

knahiyan

Oct 28, 2014
URGENT

Dear Alltruits,

I am in a deadlock situation.

My MPNP nomination expires in 10 days, I was just about to send the package tomorrow and just noticed that my IELTS has expired.

I don't have any test dates in this time for IELTS, there is a test schedule for CEPIP in 2 days however. And the result will be available after 8 working days. IELTS results will take 10 days at least.

I have already paid the fees to CIC, can anyone let me know what I should do now!

Thanks in Advance.

Alpit

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
knahiyan said:
URGENT

Dear Alltruits,

I am in a deadlock situation.

My MPNP nomination expires in 10 days, I was just about to send the package tomorrow and just noticed that my IELTS has expired.

I don't have any test dates in this time for IELTS, there is a test schedule for CEPIP in 2 days however. And the result will be available after 8 working days. IELTS results will take 10 days at least.

I have already paid the fees to CIC, can anyone let me know what I should do now!

Thanks in Advance.
in which NOC are you? If ur nomination get expired just applyfor extension, n by the time give ur ilets exam and get results. This is my suggestion. Dont get panicked. It will be ok buddy.

knahiyan

Oct 28, 2014
Thanks a lot. Tried doing some research on applying for extension. no luck.
Can anyone guide some info on this. is it a sure shot thing? Well, during this period there has been major changes in my life. Hope this can justify a reason for the extension.

I also considered taking CELPIP; with express fee results come online in 3 business days, which is 27th and my letter expired iin 29th. So one way would be to physically submit it at Sydney Nova Scotia with the added document in the last hour. This will be a race against time and will cost me 1000CAD extra to fly from Winnipeg to Nova Scotia.

On the other hand submitting the application without the IELTS is a sure shot rejection, i suppose. Please guide me a way forward.

My NOC code is 2282.

Alpit said:
in which NOC are you? If ur nomination get expired just applyfor extension, n by the time give ur ilets exam and get results. This is my suggestion. Dont get panicked. It will be ok buddy.

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
knahiyan said:
Thanks a lot. Tried doing some research on applying for extension. no luck.
Can anyone guide some info on this. is it a sure shot thing? Well, during this period there has been major changes in my life. Hope this can justify a reason for the extension.

I also considered taking CELPIP; with express fee results come online in 3 business days, which is 27th and my letter expired iin 29th. So one way would be to physically submit it at Sydney Nova Scotia with the added document in the last hour. This will be a race against time and will cost me 1000CAD extra to fly from Winnipeg to Nova Scotia.

On the other hand submitting the application without the IELTS is a sure shot rejection, i suppose. Please guide me a way forward.

My NOC code is 2282.
You may have two options:

1. Submit your PR application without IELTS score. I have no idea why you think that fail to submit IELTS score is sure shot to rejection. NOC 2282 is under skill level B, in which language score is not necessary. You may have a condition on your nomination about the language proficiency, though.

2. Go with CELPIP and express result. Then you can send the application via Fedex Overnight. Go nearest Fedex office before 4pm (best before 2pm) and it will be at CIO Sydney next morning around 10am.

Either case, I recommend you to contact MPNP office about the extension. Even though you make it submitted before the expiry date, CIO may tackle your application since it's too close to the expiry date.