Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-09-2010
Hi Everyone,

I need immediate help with whoever gone through this and know where to reach out. Finally, after 13 months in secondary review, my file moved and someone from CIC emailed me. As happy as I am that finally someone is looking into my application there is a down side. They are requesting ‘Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where you have travelled. (Specifically UAE and Kuwait)'. I emailed a friend in Kuwait to see if he can get such information from there and I am hopeful but I don’t know how to proceed with other countries. ( i.e.: Turkey, Oman, UAE) . I traveled once to Dubai on 2011 and obtained the visa through the Airline. The English stamp entry/exit is in my passport that I provided to CIC. I need help from whoever gone through this and now how to obtain it from different countries.

Would appreciate your responses

PS: I am in compliance with residency obligation. living and working scurrently in Toronto.

outflare

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I need immediate help with whoever gone through this and know where to reach out. Finally, after 13 months in secondary review, my file moved and someone from CIC emailed me. As happy as I am that finally someone is looking into my application there is a down side. They are requesting ‘Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where you have travelled. (Specifically UAE and Kuwait)'. I emailed a friend in Kuwait to see if he can get such information from there and I am hopeful but I don’t know how to proceed with other countries. ( i.e.: Turkey, Oman, UAE) . I traveled once to Dubai on 2011 and obtained the visa through the Airline. The English stamp entry/exit is in my passport that I provided to CIC. I need help from whoever gone through this and now how to obtain it from different countries.

Would appreciate your responses

PS: I am in compliance with residency obligation. living and working scurrently in Toronto.
did u get it ? and how