+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Mistake on Schedule A Form - Background Check

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Hope you guys are doing fine. I just realized today that I have made a huge error on my FSW Express Entry Application Form. For Question 6 (d) on Schedule A Background check Form I declared that I have never been denied a visa. But unfortunately I forgot that in June 2002 (15.5 yrs back), I was denied a US student visa. Having said that I acquired the US student visa the following month in July 2002. But now I am in the limbo since I have already submitted the application and received the AOR (Jan 02, 2018). My Medicals are passed and I am currently in the IP1 stage. Can you please help me understand what would be the best course of action to avoid any Misrepresentation charges as I did not deliberately conceal this information. Please advise. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hope you guys are doing fine. I just realized today that I have made a huge error on my FSW Express Entry Application Form. For Question 6 (d) on Schedule A Background check Form I declared that I have never been denied a visa. But unfortunately I forgot that in June 2002 (15.5 yrs back), I was denied a US student visa. Having said that I acquired the US student visa the following month in July 2002. But now I am in the limbo since I have already submitted the application and received the AOR (Jan 02, 2018). My Medicals are passed and I am currently in the IP1 stage. Can you please help me understand what would be the best course of action to avoid any Misrepresentation charges as I did not deliberately conceal this information. Please advise. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Hello,

to Err is human. you should write a letter of explanation about your mistake. Give them as much info and raise a case specific enquir and upload this LOE. This should be good enough

Nishant.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Hello,

to Err is human. you should write a letter of explanation about your mistake. Give them as much info and raise a case specific enquir and upload this LOE. This should be good enough

Nishant.
Thanks for yor response Nishant. I will do the needful as you suggested. Just out of curiosity have you faced this issue? Thanks.