+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Medicals sent but review required.Please help.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends, I have submitted my medical 3weeks ago and just received the GCMS notes and found that a medical review is required for my spouse.

My situation:

My spouse was detected with a scar on the chest x-ray during the processing of her dependant visa. She was issued the visa but was advised to visit the Public Health care office when she landed in Canada. We did visit them and they asked us to take a chest x-ray again as part of immigration medical surveillance. We submitted the x-ray and within a week, received a letter that the public health care has verified the x-ray report from the lab and my spouse has been discharged from immigration medical surveillance for inactive tuberculosis and the information has been reported to CIC.

We now received the medical request as part of my CEC application process and completed the same. I told the above story to the DMP and she just took the letter which my spouse received from public health care. The results are now dispatched to CIC and I am awaiting for passport request. Just incase if I receive a medical furtherance, what would be the next steps?

Please share your experience.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone please...

brandyzene

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yahoo7 said:
Anyone please...
Dont worry nothing will happen they will relate her xray with other clinical features like weight loss, anemia, high grade fever, congestion etc. Your wife has already gone through immigration survillence and so they have already checked all this clinical features which were in your favour. Now they at yhe max will ask you to do mantox test which may even be false positive if your wife had taken bcg vaccination in childhood hence its not 100 % reliable. Last step will be hr ct chest which will tell us whether it is actually a inactive tb or healed tb lesion or fungal infection

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She already did the mantoux test and sputum test before her visitor visa was issued and everything was negative...

brandyzene

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yahoo7 said:
She already did the mantoux test and sputum test before her visitor visa was issued and everything was negative...
See I was telling you the worst scenario of if tests are positive then what may be the reason for false positive.if they are already negative then nothin to eorry at all