+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT] MASTERS WAS REPORTED FROM NON RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY (SIESCOMS)

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

I need help!

My PGDM was given a 2 year post secondary study from Non Recognised college. I an sies colleges of management studies which is aicte approved.

Is there any way I can contact them for a re evaluation and submit proof or links to show that my college is recognised by aicte??

I am losing 40 points due to this.

Please help!!

In dire need

BHAV

Aug 1, 2014
Hi,

I need help!

My PGDM was given a 2 year post secondary study from Non Recognised college. I an sies colleges of management studies which is aicte approved.

Is there any way I can contact them for a re evaluation and submit proof or links to show that my college is recognised by aicte??

I am losing 40 points due to this.

Please help!!

In dire need
Is your course also approved by AICTE.Please check with college first. and get a letter from college before writing to WES.The college site shows it as ACBSP acceredited course

Last edited:

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
When I did the course in 2011-13, it was AICTE approved. And even now it shows in the list of AICTE approved colleges.

So you suggest I should get it in writing from College? And how can I convey it to WES? IS there any email id? Via the contact us only text can be written.

Request your support and help

Is your course also approved by AICTE.Please check with college first. and get a letter from college before writing to WES.The college site shows it as ACBSP acceredited course

BHAV

Aug 1, 2014
When I did the course in 2011-13, it was AICTE approved. And even now it shows in the list of AICTE approved colleges.

So you suggest I should get it in writing from College? And how can I convey it to WES? IS there any email id? Via the contact us only text can be written.

Request your support and help
Was the program approved along with the college by AICTE? If so get supporting documents from college and write to WES.

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

Thanks for the revert. I will definitely try doing this.

Was the program approved along with the college by AICTE? If so get supporting documents from
college and write to WES.