+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: LOE Explanation

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I have been to Canada few years back on study permit and came back after a year because of some issues back home and never went back.

Now as I am willing to go again on PR basis and received ITA as well.

Can you guys let me know-

1) If there will be any negative impact on my PR process?

2) What should I write in my LOE so that they can understand that the reasons were genuine.

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
do you mind posting your background a little more. I don't quite get what could affect your PR process?

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
do you mind posting your background a little more. I don't quite get what could affect your PR process?
Hey! I’m currently in India and has been into technical job from last 5 years and recently received ITA and will be submitting my documents soon.

Affect as such that I have went there already and came back in between without completing studies because of family issue, so was wondering if there will be any negative impact for the same

and what should I write in LOE!

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hey! I’m currently in India and has been into technical job from last 5 years and recently received ITA and will be submitting my documents soon.

Affect as such that I have went there already and came back in between without completing studies because of family issue, so was wondering if there will be any negative impact for the same
there wouldnt be any problem at all. you have to report what you do during those period in PR application anyway (if you are above 19 at the time). If it doesnt affect your score, it wont matter.

Reactions: Kirat305

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
there wouldnt be any problem at all. you have to report what you do during those period anyway (if you are above 19 at the time). If it doesnt affect your score, it wont matter.
Oh great! Thank you!

score isn’t a problem as I already have enough marks and already got invitation to apply.

I basically stayed there and studied 2 semesters thats all.

so should I write the same thing in my letter of explanation?

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Oh great! Thank you!

score isn’t a problem as I already have enough marks and already got invitation to apply.

I basically stayed there and studied 2 semesters thats all.

so should I write the same thing in my letter of explanation?
I believe there is a section where you have to report what you did since you turned 19 years old. You can just list that study period in there without putting it in LOE. They will do another round of score calculation even after your ITA so make sure you have enough support documents backing up the score.