+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED... PLEASE HELP!!

dopplerdough

Oct 2, 2015
My Wife is expecting admission in McGill University for January 2016 Intake in Masters Program. If all goes well and she succeed then going to apply study permit with me(Husband) as dependant along with 1.6 years old infant.

I applied CIC as refugee outside of Canada in 2010 but application got refused in 2014. I have also travelled with my family to USA in April 2015 but we did not grant admission at Philadelphia Airport and our B1/B2 VISA got cancelled with 5 years BARS.

Please advise us that what are chance of her to get Study permit and mine as dependant
My wife is very keen to pursue her career and her intentions are purely to complete her masters. we feel very helpless as it may affect our future but what next we can do? we are ready to hire any lawyer but with the possibility that three of us should go together as our kid in infant.

HELP ! and inbox me where i can get good lawyer who could take our case in positive manner and letting us know about the chances to get visa??

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
dopplerdough said:
My Wife is expecting admission in McGill University for January 2016 Intake in Masters Program. If all goes well and she succeed then going to apply study permit with me(Husband) as dependant along with 1.6 years old infant.

I applied CIC as refugee outside of Canada in 2010 but application got refused in 2014. I have also travelled with my family to USA in April 2015 but we did not grant admission at Philadelphia Airport and our B1/B2 VISA got cancelled with 5 years BARS.

Please advise us that what are chance of her to get Study permit and mine as dependant
My wife is very keen to pursue her career and her intentions are purely to complete her masters. we feel very helpless as it may affect our future but what next we can do? we are ready to hire any lawyer but with the possibility that three of us should go together as our kid in infant.

HELP ! and inbox me where i can get good lawyer who could take our case in positive manner and letting us know about the chances to get visa??
Realistically, your chances of being granted a TRV for Canada, given your current immigration history, are probably close to zero. Nothing stops you from applying however, just don't be surprised if you are refused.