+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent !! Issue related to RPRF.

gogates

Sep 20, 2010
I received a letter(Dated 25th april 2012) from buffalo visa office requesting for RPRF and medicals. I got my medicals done. Prepared a DD for CAD 980 and sent it to Buffalo visa office in mid june. Yesterday I received a package from Buffalo VO in which they returned my DD and also attached a general letter saying that Buffalo visa office is closed and all PR related things(except PP requests) will be handled by CPP Ottawa. I searched for CPP Ottawa's address on websites. But it just shows a temporary visa section address for CPP Ottawa. Can anyone please tell me the correct address of CPP Ottawa.

Also I had written an email to CPP Ottawa earlier, asking for details but they just wrote that pls. wait for 60 days for any clarification.. The deadline for sending the requested docs is 90 days, which ends on 25th july. Can anyone pls. guide me what to do now? 6Thanks.

dwater

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
I sent my docs to CPP at following address, I got this address from this forum and members of this forum. My case was also with Buffalo VO and I also received TVR address of CPP but I used following.

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West - 7th floor, section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

For enquiries regarding Permanent Resident visa applicants from within Canada and the U.S. ONLY

Instructions before making an enquiry:
We will only respond to enquiries regarding Permanent Resident Visa applications currently being processed at CPP-O.
We will only respond to enquiries sent in one of the official languages – English or French.
Please make sure that you include your name, file number, date of birth and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) to help us identify your application.
Please do not send repeat enquiries, this includes sending the same enquiry by multiple means, as it creates confusion and can delay our reply.

Fax: 613-946-6059
Email: ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca