+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! Is this job offer a scam or not

beepboop

Jul 6, 2021
Hey all! My dad got a job offer from VCARE recruiters (vcarerecruiters.com) representing Trilithon Construction (they have a website and their email doesnt end in @yahoo.com or whatever). Could you tell me if its legit? They didn’t offer to pay for food or 3-6 weeks of paid leave but they cover accommodation. The only other things i found sus were that they asked for my dads passport number and its a salary of 12,000 Cad per month, but he’s really experienced here so maybe thats logical. The english was pretty good and they didn’t ask for any fees. What do you think? Are there any other things i should be looking for? Thanks!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hey all! My dad got a job offer from VCARE recruiters (vcarerecruiters.com) representing Trilithon Construction (they have a website and their email doesnt end in @yahoo.com or whatever). Could you tell me if its legit? They didn’t offer to pay for food or 3-6 weeks of paid leave but they cover accommodation. The only other things i found sus were that they asked for my dads passport number and its a salary of 12,000 Cad per month, but he’s really experienced here so maybe thats logical. The english was pretty good and they didn’t ask for any fees. What do you think? Are there any other things i should be looking for? Thanks!
100% fake.

Look here :

https://www.trilithonconstruction.com/seniorleadership/

Their senior leadership team has this guy : https://www.trilithonconstruction.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/NACG-JoeLambert-350x350-1-300x300.jpg

His REAL name is Joe Lambert. HECK even the image file name in their server is called Joe Lambert. He works for NACG.

BUT on their senior leadership page, he is called "Dan Phillippe". LOL!

Infact the name Joe Lambert does not even figure in the senior leadership page, at all. YET, they are using Joe Lambert's picture!

Here is real Joe Lambert.
https://edmontonjournal.com/business/local-business/alberta-construction-company-named-10th-best-performing-stock-on-tsx

A real looking pathetically lying website. Ignore them and spread the word that they are crooks.

scamdetective

Sep 5, 2021
Hello, my friend received the same offer in the same channel order, could you tell me if your father stopped the process or he continue with them till which point? I am collecting more data about it so I could reveal all their scam more in public and prevent others from falling for this scam again as much as I can.

Thank you

scamdetective

Sep 5, 2021
100% fake.

Look here :

https://www.trilithonconstruction.com/seniorleadership/

Their senior leadership team has this guy : https://www.trilithonconstruction.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/NACG-JoeLambert-350x350-1-300x300.jpg

His REAL name is Joe Lambert. HECK even the image file name in their server is called Joe Lambert. He works for NACG.

BUT on their senior leadership page, he is called "Dan Phillippe". LOL!

Infact the name Joe Lambert does not even figure in the senior leadership page, at all. YET, they are using Joe Lambert's picture!

Here is real Joe Lambert.
https://edmontonjournal.com/business/local-business/alberta-construction-company-named-10th-best-performing-stock-on-tsx

A real looking pathetically lying website. Ignore them and spread the word that they are crooks.
I think they saw your comment and they change the photo, I found out about many mistakes in their website, but I am not going to pointed out here, but I will do it latter in a blog with photos because apparently the same scam still going on

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I think they saw your comment and they change the photo, I found out about many mistakes in their website, but I am not going to pointed out here, but I will do it latter in a blog with photos because apparently the same scam still going on
Yeah, its still the same thing.
They are now illegally copying a picture of someone else : https://www.fluor.com/SiteCollectionImages/leadership/robert-c-taylor-21.jpg
https://www.fluor.com/about-fluor/leadership/robert-c-taylor

They are calling this Robert guy Dan Phillipe. Its a SCAM!

beepboop

Jul 6, 2021
Hello, my friend received the same offer in the same channel order, could you tell me if your father stopped the process or he continue with them till which point? I am collecting more data about it so I could reveal all their scam more in public and prevent others from falling for this scam again as much as I can.

Thank you
Hey! Yeah its fake. They probably changed the photo because when I checked GandiBaat's comment the contradiction was clear. After this, he was linked to a "Lawyer" from a firm called Globelink Solutionz (yes, with a z, very professional), and thats when they asked for money. Also, all the people on the law firms website were fake too, I researched them like how GandiBaat did and there were like 6 or 7 of them and all of them were fake.

I hope youre not part of this company trying to get details out of us to make your scam more believable ;)

Reactions: Sehrawat_R

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I hope youre not part of this company trying to get details out of us to make your scam more believable ;)
Dont worry, I have a lot of tricks in my bag... Tricks which I wont reveal to find real from fake.

Reactions: beepboop

mr_wael

Sep 19, 2021
hello
i also got a job offer with the same construction company " trilithon construction "
through Vcare recruiters and they connected me with the same lawyer globalink solutionz
furthermore they called me from my country embassy number
they asked me to pay the cubic acceptance certificate and some document fees total amount of 1570 CAD

please advise me before paying any amount, if this is fake or not, As the opportunity is awesome

thanks

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
hello
i also got a job offer with the same construction company " trilithon construction "
through Vcare recruiters and they connected me with the same lawyer globalink solutionz
they asked me to pay the cubic acceptance certificate and some document fees total amount of 1570 CAD

please advise me before paying any amount, if this is fake or not, As the opportunity is awesome

thanks
It is very clear that it is fake from the previous conversations and experiences shared. No matter how desperate you may be, please DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello

thanks
It's a scam and fake.

beepboop

Jul 6, 2021
hello

thanks
Dont do it, its fake. Good luck on your job search though.

Ayman Samir

Oct 5, 2021
I received an offer from the Trilithon company last July 2021 then the government appointed an lawyer from Globelink solutionz his name is Hauser, Thomas Andreas after that I received work permit and Quebec acceptance certificate then I have received a call for verification from ESDC, I submitted bank statement a long with all required documents through my attorney but I received refusal letter, then the attorney appealed and requested me to transfer amount of CA$ 23,900 to the Globelink solutionz account in USA as a proof of funds for my family and I to get the final approval of the permanent permit and this amount shall be reverted to my account upon the approval of the immigration . Please advise me. Thanks

Last edited: