+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT, Is it possible to get DM/PPR email -if my file passed all the requirements- in late Nov/Dec?

Amdsy

Oct 23, 2019
Please I need help

Knowing that my current status in Ecas is "In process", but I passed everything (medical exam, security check, CSQ) ... and i applied as refugee from outside Canada (App received: Dec, 2016), exceeded the processing time, Visa office is Abu-Dhabi

Is it possible that CIC makes a final decision for my file and send PPR email in late November/December 2019?
Because I heard that in late Nov. and in Dec. there will be "holiday season", thus DM/PPR will be deferred till the beginning of 2020!

And in case if anyone got, or knew a similar case that got, the DM/PPR email during late Nov/Dec, please tell me
I have many troubles in my current country of residency, ITS URGENT

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please I need help

Knowing that my current status in Ecas is "In process", but I passed everything (medical exam, security check, CSQ) ... and i applied as refugee from outside Canada (App received: Dec, 2016), exceeded the processing time, Visa office is Abu-Dhabi

Is it possible that CIC makes a final decision for my file and send PPR email in late November/December 2019?
Because I heard that in late Nov. and in Dec. there will be "holiday season", thus DM/PPR will be deferred till the beginning of 2020!

And in case if anyone got, or knew a similar case that got, the DM/PPR email during late Nov/Dec, please tell me
Yes - it's certainly possible to get PPR/DM in Nov or Dec. There are only a few holiday days in December. Otherwise people are working.

Reactions: Amdsy

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your question was already answered. Yes - it's possible. However none of us can tell your application will get DM / PPR in November or December. It might happen or it might now.

I'm not sure what more of an answer you are expecting.

Amdsy

Oct 23, 2019
Your question was already answered. Yes - it's possible. However none of us can tell your application will get DM / PPR in November or December. It might happen or it might now.

I'm not sure what more of an answer you are expecting.
Thank you
just looking forward to receiving a dose of hope... im so unstable currently

Jordan Khan

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Please I need help

Hi Dear
we are also waiting to be resettled to Quebec
interview And medical done on october 2018 no response after that ..
have you received your DM plz keep us updated on your file

Amdsy

Oct 23, 2019
Hi Dear
we are also waiting to be resettled to Quebec
interview And medical done on october 2018 no response after that ..
have you received your DM plz keep us updated on your file
Hi
Yes finally i received DM and Visa email

Hope you and all get yours soon