+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(URGENT) Interview for Study Visa

nausherwan436

Dec 18, 2019
Greetings all. I've been invited for an interview by Canadian embassy here in Islamabad, Pakistan. I've applied through SDS on 29th November 2019 and got interview call on 28th January 2020. The letter says to only bring the copy of letter and valid passport. I'm wondering if they'll ask for the supporting documents that I attached with the application? Moreover how the interview could be like and do they tell the verdict on spot or they dont share it with the applicant?
Any further tips and information to enlighten me would be appreciated.
Warmest regards

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Greetings all. I've been invited for an interview by Canadian embassy here in Islamabad, Pakistan. I've applied through SDS on 29th November 2019 and got interview call on 28th January 2020. The letter says to only bring the copy of letter and valid passport. I'm wondering if they'll ask for the supporting documents that I attached with the application? Moreover how the interview could be like and do they tell the verdict on spot or they dont share it with the applicant?
Warmest regards
Many got call for interview
Go to
Winter 2020 Pakistani student ( Sds non sds) thread

nausherwan436

Dec 18, 2019
You haven't read my post properly even, I have seen that thread and still didn't get answers to my questions.
Did you get an interview call?

Reactions: k.h.p.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Warmest regards
They won't ask for documents not listed in the letter you have - so you only need to bring your passport and a copy of the letter if that's all that was listed.

I have no idea if they'll tell you the spot, sorry.

Reactions: nausherwan436

Momal tunio

Dec 17, 2019
Warmest regards
Hey i am in similar position. Can u tell me what happened with u on the interview day ? I am too nervous.

nausherwan436

Dec 18, 2019
They won't ask for documents not listed in the letter you have - so you only need to bring your passport and a copy of the letter if that's all that was listed.

It went great, at the end he said that I've passed the interview, he said he'll do some background checks and then send the ppr
Just keep smiling throughout and make it an interactive session between you both.

SehrishBabar

Nov 13, 2019
It went great, at the end he said that I've passed the interview, he said he'll do some background checks and then send the ppr
Just keep smiling throughout and make it an interactive session between you both.
Hey when did you get your visa after interview ? I'm in the same situation, its been a week i had my interview but didnt got any response.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
If you attached an SOP to your application, go back to your copy and study it closely. The question shouldn't be more than why you chose the course/program and why not your country, future plans, school choice, employment, personal and family information etc

Reactions: Ahadch3357

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Warmest regards
hello did you got visa after interview plz share what they asked in interview and which course you applied?what documents you took ?plz share thank you.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012

hello did you got visa after interview plz share what they asked in interview and which course you applied?what documents you took ?plz share thank you