15/03/2012 re-med on 27/04/13
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 13/5/13 & received passports on 7/6/13
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
hi all seniors & members
after waiting nearly a year , today i got a mail from NDVO regarding submitting original police certificate by myself.
pls advice me how to get police certificate from NZ.
It's clearly stated on canada immigration site that applicant have to submit consent form & visa office will try to get information from the police department about the applicant regarding any conviction, offence (criminal/traffic). I did the same , submitted consent form with passport /medical/ RRPF.
On dec12, I submitted copy of criminal record to NDVO , already know it won't serve the purpose.
today they mailed me to submit original police certificate. Besides NZ police dont issue any certificate.
PLEASE QORAX, PMM, KAMANEM, BABBU PAJI, JAGGY & all other members advice / suggestion how to get police certificate from NZ. my medicals will expires on 15 march 13.
Thanks

barney

Jan 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeet.nz said:
hi all seniors & members
after waiting nearly a year , today i got a mail from NDVO regarding submitting original police certificate by myself.
pls advice me how to get police certificate from NZ.
It's clearly stated on canada immigration site that applicant have to submit consent form & visa office will try to get information from the police department about the applicant regarding any conviction, offence (criminal/traffic). I did the same , submitted consent form with passport /medical/ RRPF.
On dec12, I submitted copy of criminal record to NDVO , already know it won't serve the purpose.
today they mailed me to submit original police certificate. Besides NZ police dont issue any certificate.
PLEASE QORAX, PMM, KAMANEM, BABBU PAJI, JAGGY & all other members advice / suggestion how to get police certificate from NZ. my medicals will expires on 15 march 13.
Thanks
New Zealand Police are often asked for a “Police clearance certificate”, especially by people applying for a job overseas. New Zealand Police do not produce “Clearance Certificates” as such, but you can get a copy of your criminal record from the Ministry of Justice.

The application form can be found on the New Zealand Ministry of Justice website, you will need to send the completed application form directly to the Ministry of Justice. For the criminal record to be authenticated/attested, you will also need to request that the Ministry of Justice pass your conviction record to the Authentication Unit of the Department of Internal Affairs.

Once attested (also known as authenticated or notarised) by the Authentication Unit of the Department of Internal Affairs (Wellington), the document is forwarded to Consular Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (Wellington). Details and fees relating to the authentication process can be found on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade website.

The whole process should take somewhere between four and six weeks.

Also, check the link below for more details:

www.justice.govt.nz/services/criminal-records

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barney said:
New Zealand Police are often asked for a “Police clearance certificate”, especially by people applying for a job overseas. New Zealand Police do not produce “Clearance Certificates” as such, but you can get a copy of your criminal record from the Ministry of Justice.

The application form can be found on the New Zealand Ministry of Justice website, you will need to send the completed application form directly to the Ministry of Justice. For the criminal record to be authenticated/attested, you will also need to request that the Ministry of Justice pass your conviction record to the Authentication Unit of the Department of Internal Affairs.

Once attested (also known as authenticated or notarised) by the Authentication Unit of the Department of Internal Affairs (Wellington), the document is forwarded to Consular Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (Wellington). Details and fees relating to the authentication process can be found on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade website.

Good Advice

jeet.nz

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
AOR Received.
nov 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
barney said:

Thanks for ur advise. today i had requested them to issue original certificate with ink signature.
hope it will work.
+1 for u bro.
thanks

jeet.nz

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
AOR Received.
nov 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
@kanamen
thanks

barney

Jan 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Good Advice
Thank you Kanamen. I was unaware of the information in the link posted by you before posting mine. I guess, you are right as far as CIC is concerned. They require the applicant to fill up the form in the link below to be included in the application package and seems like New Zealand Ministry of Justice document will not be accepted by CIC.

Link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pdf/instructions_police_NZ-en.pdf

Sorry for the inconvenience Jeet.NZ, n thank you for the appreciation.

jeet.nz

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
AOR Received.
nov 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
barney said:
Thank you Kanamen. I was unaware of the information in the link posted by you before posting mine. I guess, you are right as far as CIC is concerned. They require the applicant to fill up the form in the link below to be included in the application package and seems like New Zealand Ministry of Justice document will not be accepted by CIC.

Link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pdf/instructions_police_NZ-en.pdf

Sorry for the inconvenience Jeet.NZ, n thank you for the appreciation.
as i told before, i had sent consent form to NDVO on march. till date they are giving excuses regarding background check is going.
I had ordered GCMS note twice , got to know they had forward the form to Sydney office on 13/7/12, reminder on 31/10/12, now CM is working on my file. latest reminder by CM to nz with correction to FF NZ for check on 19/12/12.
when i received today mail from NDVO regarding original certificate , i was looking for the agency which are performing background check in NZ. after an hour hardwork, got some information regarding authentication of documents for immigration purposes.
So ur reply give me some hope regarding this issue.
thanks once again Barney & Kanamen

migrator

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
08-11-2013(Requested FBI clearance on 31st Jan'13, submitted on 15th Mar'13) and New Zealand PCC submitted on 4th May'13.
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2014
LANDED..........
In July 14
Hello Jeet.nz,
I have just sent my consent form to CHC, New Delhi. I studied there in Mew Zealand wa back in 2002-2003. I received an email from NDVO to submit the Original NZ PCC. . What you think, will I get the same reply you got.

Is there any way, you can directly get your Original NZ PCC? Can I call you directly to discuss this issue if you don't mind.

Regards,

kanya2281

Star Member
Apr 25, 2015
migrator said:
Hello Jeet.nz,
I have just sent my consent form to CHC, New Delhi. I studied there in Mew Zealand wa back in 2002-2003. I received an email from NDVO to submit the Original NZ PCC. . What you think, will I get the same reply you got.

Is there any way, you can directly get your Original NZ PCC? Can I call you directly to discuss this issue if you don't mind.

Regards,

Help please , in the same situation.i have sent consent to disclosure form? How much time will it take?

kanya2281

Star Member
Apr 25, 2015
Hi friends,
Hi friends,
Newzealand Pcc can take time...but fortunately cuz I had newzealands drivers license as id proof. I got PPR within 2 and half months. My time line is

App date - 19 Nov
PER - 11 Feb
Second AOR (Warsaw) - 17 March
SLU - 27 April
MR - 11 May
Medicals done - 12 May
TLU - 20 May
PPR - 6 August
DM - 6 August

Landing Edmonton

If any of you are facing problem, try getting Newzealand Pcc on your own behalf after waiting for about 3 months after filling consent to disclosure form. You can write to privacy @ police.govt.nz and simply tell them you want your own personal history information from Newzealand police. Send your id proofs along. Write your name, dob, address of Newzealand and present address. They send it out within 10 to 20 days by email. Forward it to embassy, all should be good.