+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Incorrect Document uploaded for PR Application after ITA

ankush075

Aug 16, 2020
Hi,

I got ITA on May 28th 2020 as an Assistant Manager for a store but was promoted to Store Manager on July 2020.

I applied for PR and got AOR on Aug 2 and I realised that i forgot to attach my store manager documents and raised a web form that same day. I again realised that on the web form i uploaded wrong set of documents and again filled the web form with correct documents.

I received an email on Aug 10 and 11 respectively from IRCC saying that they have received my documents and sent it to concerned department.

I'm worried if due to frequent errors, can my file be rejected or raise suspicion?

Please let me know if anybody had any similar situation and still went through with their R10s and Medicals.

Last edited:

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi,

I got ITA on May 28th 2020 as an Assistant Manager for a store but was promoted to Store Manager on July 2020.

I applied for PR and got AOR on Aug 2 and I realised that i forgot to attach my store manager documents and raised a web form that same day. I again realised that on the web form i uploaded wrong set of documents and again filled the web form with correct documents.

I received an email on Aug 10 and 11 respectively from IRCC saying that they have received my documents and sent it to concerned department.

I'm worried if due to frequent errors, can my file be rejected or raise suspicion?

Please let me know if anybody had any similar situation and still went through with their R10s and Medicals.
if you have submitted a webform and received a reply, there should not be a problem and wait for updates. You just missed to update and tried to correct it there is no misrepresentation, dont worry