+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@urgent;in sheridan, for IT, Brampton or Oakivlle

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017
hi,
My sister's son have got addmission is sheridan college in IT, in Brampton and Oakivlle. we are not able to decide of campus. we need help urgent

1-good campus and study
2-good locality
3-transport availablity.
4-we dont have anyone in canada so good stay,if possible.

I kindly request you to reply as soon as possible today, we will be very thankful to all

Thanks
Regards

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
hi,
My sister's son have got addmission is sheridan college in IT, in Brampton and Oakivlle. we are not able to decide of campus. we need help urgent

1-good campus and study
2-good locality
3-transport availablity.
4-we dont have anyone in canada so good stay,if possible.

I kindly request you to reply as soon as possible today, we will be very thankful to all

Thanks
Regards
Sheridan students recently voted to have a upass system where they can travel on the transport systems of Brampton , Missasagua and Oakville. This will probably start from sept 2019. At the current moment they have a shuttle from each of their campus. So there should be no issue regarding transport.

Accomodation wise Brampton tends to be cheaper, and there is a larger Indian population ( I am assuming you are Indian ).

Since I am not in Canada, I can't talk about localities , but I haven't heard anything bad about Brampton or Oakville. However there was a incident involving Sheridan's Brampton students in Brampton.

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017
Sheridan students recently voted to have a upass system where they can travel on the transport systems of Brampton , Missasagua and Oakville. This will probably start from sept 2019. At the current moment they have a shuttle from each of their campus. So there should be no issue regarding transport.

Accomodation wise Brampton tends to be cheaper, and there is a larger Indian population ( I am assuming you are Indian ).

Since I am not in Canada, I can't talk about localities , but I haven't heard anything bad about Brampton or Oakville. However there was a incident involving Sheridan's Brampton students in Brampton.
ok,
Now,he has got 2yrs and 3yrs program in IT,so as per your knowlage which is better. we have good respect for canada and their PR so if we go for fast process in PR then which is better.

Please Reply
Thanks
Regards

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
ok,
Now,he has got 2yrs and 3yrs program in IT,so as per your knowlage which is better. we have good respect for canada and their PR so if we go for fast process in PR then which is better.

Please Reply
Thanks
Regards
Both programs will give a 3 year PGWP, that is more than enough time to apply for PR. What is also important is which program will give him maximum benefit with regards to his career.

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017
Both programs will give a 3 year PGWP, that is more than enough time to apply for PR. What is also important is which program will give him maximum benefit with regards to his career.
ok

1-information Technology support service @Brampton (for 2yrs)
2-internet communications Technology @Oakville (for3yrs

As per you which is better?
PGWA:- means? full form

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
ok

1-information Technology support service @Brampton (for 2yrs)
2-internet communications Technology @Oakville (for3yrs

As per you which is better?
PGWA:- means? full form
I am not of an IT background, so I cannot comment on that. PGWP is the short form for Post Graduate Work Permit. It is given once for each student who gradates from a full time program.