+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT, IMM5710 Background Information.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corner.brookNL

Nov 17, 2018
2b) you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory? my answer is 'YES" but at previous my application had "NO" answer and all got approved, i knew this is mistake i should corrected this time.
1). I had refused study permit as first time come to Canada ,because of missing document in China 2009 .
2). i had document returned by Visa center because of wrong FORM to renew my TRV with new study permit.

3a).Have you ever committed, been arrested for or been charged with or convicted of any criminal offence in any country or territory? my answer is "YES" but at previous my application had "NO" answer as well.
Back in Aug 2013, when my wife first arrived in Canada.She was pregnant and new to the country. Things were very different for her. At the Gander Mall, Newfoundland, one day she was confused and I was talking her out of the Mall. Some people heard us and thought we were arguing, they did not understand our language and accent. I also dragged her arm to get her to come with me. It was merely a misunderstanding. charge withdrawn & peace bond .
anyway long story short,
i didn't know the police officer took me to the station make note it means detained/ arrested until i got RCMP fingerprint certification, because court and police told me i am fine no records. but peace bond still there unless i request destroy which i did last month,, this is my first time to face this kind of issues ......
this time i am going to correct all question and wrote a letter to explain first .because they can get my personal information very easy, ( i know something wrong when i apply my PGWP, take 7 months to processed )
i also corrected on my pnp fed (paper base) application as well
i hope it not cause me misrepresentation. i need guys help........................... this few days i have read all the post