+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent I want to consult you / Immigration or asylum

T

turkist2ni

I am 18 years old and my father is dead. We are a family of five. We live in Saudi Arabia and our nationality is Turkistan. There is no country that recognizes us. There is no embassy or passport. We want to provide immigration or asylum to Canada, knowing that Turkistan has been divided into independent states since the collapse of the Soviet Union. No one admits us. We are from the Bidoon category. What are the papers and documents required for immigration or asylum in Canada?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am 18 years old and my father is dead. We are a family of five. We live in Saudi Arabia and our nationality is Turkistan. There is no country that recognizes us. There is no embassy or passport. We want to provide immigration or asylum to Canada, knowing that Turkistan has been divided into independent states since the collapse of the Soviet Union. No one admits us. We are from the Bidoon category. What are the papers and documents required for immigration or asylum in Canada?
Information on how to immigrate through an economic immigration stream based on your education, work experience, language abilities and funds available for settlement can be found in the link below. Canada has a number of different immigration programs:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

If you wish to apply for asylum, they you will need to be officially recognized as refugees by UNHCR and then selected by UNHCR for resettlement in Canada. Or you would have to all obtain Canadian tourist visas, fly to Canada and then claim asylum when you arrive here. If you have no passport, then obtaining a tourist visa won't be possible and your only option is to be officially recognized as refugees by UNHCR.