+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent how to withdraw application

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Even if I inbox you my email address.... 90 pages is a bit too much to review.

Do send me the list of documents you submitted + a synopsis of your purpose of visit/brief background of your personal situation/your ties to India

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:
Even if I inbox you my email address.... 90 pages is a bit too much to review.

Do send me the list of documents you submitted + a synopsis of your purpose of visit/brief background of your personal situation/your ties to India
Ok
Perpose of visit is senaca college offer a global management summer program form 2 August to 16 August
Currently i am working as general manager in export company here i have 12 acer of lend worth 2.5 cror
Leaving with my mom and sister because of my father past away i came back from uk after completing diploma in business management in 2012 since i m working in this company apart from uk i have visited thiland and Kenya. And i wnat to complete my bachelors from canada got admission in york universtiy already

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
List of documents submitted?

What exactly did you write as 'Purpose of Visit' + in the Invitation Letter?

What financial documents did you submit? Amount? Liquid cash or locked-in investments?

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:

What financial documents did you submit? Amount? Liquid cash or locked-in investments?
I have written cultural exchange program and in invitation letter same
I have submitted my house documents,land valuation report with 25 million indian rupees 10 laks of fds under my and my mother name 6 laks in my savings account

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:

Bryanna please help me today i got admission letter from York universtiy what i can do
Please its very difficult time don't understand what to do any help from u very appreciative
Thnaks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Himanshu,

You must apply for a Study Permit. This is the way forward

You can find more information here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp?countrySelect=IN#applications

You can also post your queries in the International Students section of this forum

Cheers

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:
Hi Himanshu,

You must apply for a Study Permit. This is the way forward

You can find more information here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp?countrySelect=IN#applications

You can also post your queries in the International Students section of this forum

Cheers
Thanks