+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent how to withdraw application

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Hello
From my group all got rejection my application file still with embassy if please let me know how to withdraw application as early i can get back with out processing n if I withdraw right now in future it will bad iffect on my case please help me thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Himanshu,

It's difficult to withdraw your TRV application at this stage.... especially after you have already sent two (?) Case Specific Enquiries to expedite processing because of your forthcoming visit on August 2.

You could try sending another Case Specific Enquiry mentioning you would like to withdraw your application.

Please note: The decision to withdraw/not to withdraw ie stop processing your application is solely with the visa office even if you request it

All the best

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:
Hi Himanshu,

It's difficult to withdraw your TRV application at this stage.... especially after you have already sent two (?) Case Specific Enquiries to expedite processing because of your forthcoming visit on August 2.

You could try sending another Case Specific Enquiry mentioning you would like to withdraw your application.

Please note: The decision to withdraw/not to withdraw ie stop processing your application is solely with the visa office even if you request it

All the best
Thanks bryanna
I have sent one case specific inquiry as if they don't process my application till 2 August how i can cancle my application

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Himanshu,

It may be difficult to withdraw/cancel your application at this stage.... you can send another Case Specific Enquiry requesting that you do not wish to continue with the TRV processing.... the visa office will decide whether or not you can withdraw/cancel the processing.

I'm guessing you may get a decision/passport despatch by Monday/early next week

Hope for the best

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:
Hi Himanshu,

It may be difficult to withdraw/cancel your application at this stage.... you can send another Case Specific Enquiry requesting that you do not wish to continue with the TRV processing.... the visa office will decide whether or not you can withdraw/cancel the processing.

I'm guessing you may get a decision/passport despatch by Monday/early next week

Hope for the best
Hi bryanna
Sorry aaking so may questions
Today also they did not dispatch my passport is it possible they going to process well on my case as my case is strong from them that i know From group 21 people got refusal on Saturday can i send case inquiry again?
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Himanshu,

Not a problem about asking too many questions :)

May I ask if you're traveling with a tourist group (travel agent)? How many people applied together?

Please do NOT send another case specific enquiry.... it won't really help.... you must wait for a few more days/reschedule your travel plans

Cheers

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:
Hi Himanshu,

Not a problem about asking too many questions :)

May I ask if you're traveling with a tourist group (travel agent)? How many people applied together?

Please do NOT send another case specific enquiry.... it won't really help.... you must wait for a few more days/reschedule your travel plans

Cheers
Thanks
We applied for global management & technology summer program 2015 from senaca collage we applied 22 persons 20 got refuse 2 persons panding u can google for this program so u will get all info

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for sharing the information. I only asked out of curiosity because of the large-sized group.

Each TRV application has been/will be evaluated for its own merits.... if you've shown good reasons to return to India + good financial situation, etc then you have a good chance of getting the TRV

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:
Thanks for sharing the information. I only asked out of curiosity because of the large-sized group.

Each TRV application has been/will be evaluated for its own merits.... if you've shown good reasons to return to India + good financial situation, etc then you have a good chance of getting the TRV
Thanks bryanna

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:

Hi bryanna
Today finally i got passport dispatched message thanks for ur all help i will let u know tomorrow whats decision
Thanks again

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:
That's great.... you'll probably get it by noon tomorrow through Blue Dart Couriers

Fingers crossed
Hi bryanna
My trv got refuse and all member of group have same reason perpose of visit and finance i have applied for this program as its study with visit program and i was planning to go canada for futher study had already admission in york university so want to visit before apply for student visa so if i apply now after getting rejection what r the chances please let me know

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Himanshu,

Sorry to hear your TRV was refused.

Have you applied for a study permit? What did you mention as the Purpose of Visit for your TRV + Invitation Letter?

If you share details of your situation + list of documents submitted by you for your TRV application then we can advise

Cheers

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
Bryanna said:
Hi Himanshu,

Sorry to hear your TRV was refused.

Have you applied for a study permit? What did you mention as the Purpose of Visit for your TRV + Invitation Letter?

If you share details of your situation + list of documents submitted by you for your TRV application then we can advise

Cheers
No its was just visitor visa application with invitation letter from senaca collage
I will send u documents which i have submitted please give me your email
Thanks