+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help

AAKASH099

Feb 11, 2020
Hello . I have one question and i hope you don't mind answering it.
I have to upload education documents. In education i just showed master's from canada. I have bachelor's from india but i didn't do wes because there is no need. So when i upload documents. What exactly should i upload. My master's degree and ielts scorecard in one file that's it right or something else. Please help

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Just your highest education is enough. And IELTS result is not part of education, so you don't need that.

AAKASH099

Feb 11, 2020
Do i have to make a word document for all of these.
One more question in education section i showed masters degree no bachelor's. Is that ok?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Do i have to make a word document for all of these.
One more question in education section i showed masters degree no bachelor's. Is that ok?
Make a PDF file ,not a word.
You should disclose all your post secondary education history, but you only need to provide your highest as proof, if IRCC has any doubt or question they will contact with with an ADR.

AAKASH099

Feb 11, 2020
I have one more question please. I have to make some changes in my profile. It's related to my relatives. I want to say no to relatives. i WROTE YES BEFORE Can i do that now?
Somebody told me if you do that it will make IRCC to change their decision. PLease help

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I
I have one more question please. I have to make some changes in my profile. It's related to my relatives. I want to say no to relatives. i WROTE YES BEFORE Can i do that now?
Somebody told me if you do that it will make IRCC to change their decision. PLease help
If you have not got the ITA , you can make changes. If it was immdiate family then you will lose 15 points that you otherwise would have get.

AAKASH099

Feb 11, 2020
Hello, I am in urgent need of help.
I recently got an ITA, I worked as a quality engineer from nov.2018 to aug. 2019 and then aug 2019 to present.
Now i recently got a job and i am confused what to do. I have to join from july 13.
what to do.
I am thinking of finishing my current work experience under work experience and in personal history i will show my current job. But do i have to upload any documents for the present job. Please guide me in this regard