+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help!!

madridista

Feb 15, 2013
Hi guys. i applied for canada work visa from outside canada with LMO on 1st oct.Today after 11 days my status is showing "Passport delivered at Counter on 11/10/2013: Collected by Travel Agent. Details: Travel Agent Name jagdish chandCAN- ASIA IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED".What does that mean ?? its so quick. i cant wait to ask my agent.in the meantime help guys ..tk

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
There isn't enough information for us to make an informed guess to the outcome, but take a screen shot of the information.

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,you are saying that your agency ,in eleven days submitted your passport in the visa office.
Without any Medical request ?
You should check in the fórum. the processing time of work permit according to your country.
Also i think that there is somthing fishy or you havent given us more information to guide you accordingly.
Do you Have a AOR , UCI nos Or Passport request letter.

madridista

Feb 15, 2013
My agent submitted case at Chandigarh consulate on 1st Oct and gave me my application number to check status online.
The processing time is 45 days.But they dispatched my passport on 11 Oct , which is very quick.My agents office is close today . I will have to wait till Monday to find what is it.I hope its medical call , otherwise its rejection right?

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
madridista said:
My agent submitted case at Chandigarh consulate on 1st Oct and gave me my application number to check status online.
The processing time is 45 days.But they dispatched my passport on 11 Oct , which is very quick.My agents office is close today . I will have to wait till Monday to find what is it.I hope its medical call , otherwise its rejection right?
I would appreciate if you keep us informed about your status once you get your passport back.