+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help -Work experience

Rock999

Sep 14, 2019
Dear All,
My eligibility status has been updated to Review Required with the comment "Other Canadian work experience that does not appear to equal the time required to meet the minimum CRS score". I have submitted payslips which has 160 hours monthly and then semimonthly payslip which has 80 hours two paystubs for one month, T4s , consolidated salary . What could be the reason for review required? How can I address it now for Canadian work experience other than this? Do i need to wait till final officer’s output? Please advice

nihalpandit

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2020
So sorry to hear this, where did u find the updates status??

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Dear All,
My eligibility status has been updated to Review Required with the comment "Other Canadian work experience that does not appear to equal the time required to meet the minimum CRS score". I have submitted payslips which has 160 hours monthly and then semimonthly payslip which has 80 hours two paystubs for one month, T4s , consolidated salary . What could be the reason for review required? How can I address it now for Canadian work experience other than this? Do i need to wait till final officer’s output? Please advice
Not enough info. What did your letter of employment state regarding Dates of employment, hours worked per week?

Rock999

Sep 14, 2019
Not enough info. What did your letter of employment state regarding Dates of employment, hours worked per week?
Dear @jes_ON ,

I received GCMS notes as below with Eligibility review required. I have submitted PR application with 3+ years Canadian experience. What exactly I need to do now? Please advice

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required M13 SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT HAS OTHER CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE THAT DOES NOT APPEAR TO EQUAL THE TIME THAT THEY REQUIRE TO MEET THE MINIMUM CRS SCORE- NOT ASSESSED.
A11.2: Review Required R87.1 :CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System( CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply(ITA) 475 CRS points minimum score for round:464 CRS Score at application(APR):475 /Verified CRS Score:425 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3 years Canadian Work experience with "XXXX" PA gained points for 3+ years Foreign WOrk EXperience with XXX

EXPERIENCE:
CEC Work: 3 Years and 1 month
CRS Canadian WOrk: 3 Years and 7 months.
Letter confirms full/time employments.
CRS Foreign WOrk:5 years and 7 months
CEC work:1 year CRS Foreign WOrk:3+years CRS Canadian WOrk:3 Years

Last edited:

Rock999

Sep 14, 2019
Dear @jes_ON ,

I received GCMS notes as below with Eligibility review required. I have submitted PR application with 3+ years Canadian experience. What exactly I need to do now? Please advice

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required M13 SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT HAS OTHER CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE THAT DOES NOT APPEAR TO EQUAL THE TIME THAT THEY REQUIRE TO MEET THE MINIMUM CRS SCORE- NOT ASSESSED.
A11.2: Review Required R87.1 :CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appears Met RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System( CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply(ITA) 475 CRS points minimum score for round:464 CRS Score at application(APR):475 /Verified CRS Score:425 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3 years Canadian Work experience with "XXXX" PA gained points for 3+ years Foreign WOrk EXperience with XXX

EXPERIENCE:
CEC Work: 3 Years and 1 month
CRS Canadian WOrk: 3 Years and 7 months.
Letter confirms full/time employments.
CRS Foreign WOrk:5 years and 7 months
CEC work:1 year CRS Foreign WOrk:3+years CRS Canadian WOrk:3 Years
@@jes_ON

Please let me know your thoughts on this regards .thank you

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
@@jes_ON

Please let me know your thoughts on this regards .thank you
My thoughts are the same : Not enough info. What did your letter of employment state regarding Dates of employment, hours worked per week?

It sounds like the VO did not count one of your Canadian jobs, so your CRS score fell below the minimum for the draw. To understand why, I will need to see the contents of the letter(s) of employment.

Reactions: Rock999

Rock999

Sep 14, 2019
My thoughts are the same : Not enough info. What did your letter of employment state regarding Dates of employment, hours worked per week?

It sounds like the VO did not count one of your Canadian jobs, so your CRS score fell below the minimum for the draw. To understand why, I will need to see the contents of the letter(s) of employment.
Thank you for your time and reply to me. Much appreciated. I got it now.