+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Urgent) help with Post ITA work experience errors

Guneet95

May 31, 2018
1. Use same gckey
2-3. Be truthful in your response and make sure to double triple check everything so that you case can progress based on its merits. Mistakes happen. For genuine cases, you don't need to worry.
Thanks Subodh! Will do the same.

Guneet95

May 31, 2018
Hello Everyone!

I have followed your instructions but just need a few more clarifications before I decline the ITA:

1. After declining the ITA - Do I withdraw my EE application and submit a new one (or) edit the details of the same EE application?
- My main reason to decline the ITA is due to several errors (first post here^) I made in my submitted EE application. I am worried that after I decline the ITA I will have to withdraw and submit a new EE application or edit the same EE application to furnish the correct details and they will cross check with the first ITA submission and see the differences and might even deem it as a case of misrepresentation.

2. If I withdraw and make another EE profile after declining ITA I will get a new UCI Code (Im guessing) which they ask for in the PR application after ITA. Do they cross check your previous EE profile based on the UCI Code or your account in general? As they ask if you've got a UCI Code before

3. After declining the ITA if I just edit the EE application profile and update the right changes then the UCI Code remains the same as it's the same profile, then is there no way for the to check what you had submitted before? or do they have a separate record of it apart from the EE application.

I do understand that my case is a bit complicated or I am just over complicating it when I do infact have all the proper documentation for a successful PR application. I'm just afraid the careless initial details submitted in the EE profile will come back to haunt me even if I get a new ITA.

Please do tell me what I should do @subodhp @np1610 @rushi.gada @canuck78 @mandiebraxton @momemon .

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hello Everyone!

I have followed your instructions but just need a few more clarifications before I decline the ITA:

1. After declining the ITA - Do I withdraw my EE application and submit a new one (or) edit the details of the same EE application?
- My main reason to decline the ITA is due to several errors (first post here^) I made in my submitted EE application. I am worried that after I decline the ITA I will have to withdraw and submit a new EE application or edit the same EE application to furnish the correct details and they will cross check with the first ITA submission and see the differences and might even deem it as a case of misrepresentation.

2. If I withdraw and make another EE profile after declining ITA I will get a new UCI Code (Im guessing) which they ask for in the PR application after ITA. Do they cross check your previous EE profile based on the UCI Code or your account in general? As they ask if you've got a UCI Code before

3. After declining the ITA if I just edit the EE application profile and update the right changes then the UCI Code remains the same as it's the same profile, then is there no way for the to check what you had submitted before? or do they have a separate record of it apart from the EE application.

I do understand that my case is a bit complicated or I am just over complicating it when I do infact have all the proper documentation for a successful PR application. I'm just afraid the careless initial details submitted in the EE profile will come back to haunt me even if I get a new ITA.

Please do tell me what I should do @subodhp @np1610 @rushi.gada @canuck78 @mandiebraxton @momemon .
You don't need to submit a new profile. You automatically return to the pool when you decline the ITA. Make the necessary adjustments and hopefully you'll get ITA in the next draw. All the best.

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi seniors,
please help
Today I got my ITA and I had total work experience of 7 years(1 year inside Canadia and rest with 3 different employers from India) but in my EE profile, I just showed I year of Canada experience and 4 years of Indian experience with single employer and didn't mention 2 other Indian employers as I am not claiming any points for those. So, do I really need to mention those in my PR application or it will affect my application? and if yes then were?

Thanks in Advance